Page 6 of 72 FirstFirst 123456789101112162656 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XXI Day 5: Silent Night

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

/
    Last edited by [M] Mom – Host; 08-18-2011 at 04:43 PM.

Luckily for me, Firefox comes with a nifty little trick that will prevent further dialog boxes if I select it!

I know one thing, this page loads a bunch slower. :/

I can't kill the kittens

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Seifer View Post
    I can't kill the kittens
    Seifer = kitty fetish? xD

-KD
    Last edited by [M] Mom – Host; 08-18-2011 at 09:34 AM.

That's rather disturbing, I had high hopes for you man. So disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Seifer View Post
    Though if protection is what you have in mind I'd go after that tub of lar.... I mean the Queen chick (if she is really a chick) since she voted for me for no good reason.
    AGREED.

##VOTE: [M] QUEEN BRAHNE

Yo yo Fujin, why's your text all invisible and trout? Hard enough to understand you as it is, ya know?

I like your style though! Team Seifer is gonna split up and take down all the opposition, ya know! Seymour Gaydo, you're mine!

Great, I'm from FF XIII. Yippee, I know nothing about myself. I need a crappy romantic comedy made about me so I can find out who I truly am.

I will experiment on your bodies. please sign this release form!

IT'S TIME TO FIGHT LIKE MEN
    AND LADIES
    AND LADIES WHO DRESS LIKE MEN
    FOR ORPHAN, IT'S MORPHING TIME!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hojo View Post
    I will experiment on your bodies. please sign this release form!
    Don't you have anything better to do with your time than this nonsense? This is why you're such a boring scientist.

stop chasing a few kids around the globe and actually do some work. remember, Im the scientist who made genesis and angeal and cloud and still hung out with sluts at the beach

[M] Judge Gabranth- the darth vader of ff. he betrays his people, ktrys to blame a mentor (his brother) then at the last second decides to become a good guy.
    [M] Golbez- has mucho powers, is from the moon, and is actually a good guy who is being controled by zemus who becomes zeromus
    [M] Jenova- an alien creature whose cells are used to create sephiroth and angeal and genesis, she takes the form of random blobs with boobs
    [M] Hojo- insane scientist who wants nothing more than to see what sephiroth is capable of. sephiroths pfather, a giant arsehole, sorry me.
    [M] Fujin- tagalong girl who follows seifer and never uses more than two words, with her mos famous speech being rage
    [M] Rajin- tagalong boy who follows seifer and is retarded and always finishes his scentences with you know. is unable to count stairs, see kh 2
    [M] Necron- ma creature that was born of malevalance, he reasons that all creatures seek the ultimate end of everything and has about 5 lines before being killed
    [M] Kuja- alien monkey who has ego problems, and is probably a homo, he hates garland and wants to be peter pan or something
    [M] Barthandelus- preist who is controlled by eden
    [M] Zeromus- gaytard flying head who casts meteor
    [M] Sephiroth- ex mercenary who likes to cut buildings in half, and ahas a warrant for arson
    [M] Rufus- president of a sucessful company who spends most of his time folowing a group of kids for some reason
    [M] Kefka- gay clown who nearly succeeds in destroyying the universe
    [M] Jihl Nabaat- woldor sockbat
    [M] Ultros- octopus royalty and lolicon/ mega perv
    [M] Seifer- leader of the disciplinary comitee, he flunks his final exsam and ends up working for a time traveling witch with sharing problems
    - [M] Seymour- guado, possible homo ad very weak guy, he pretty much just gets in the way for the sake of getting in the way, also he is a zombie
    [M] Orphan- has no parents
    [M] Jecht- blitzball star and alchoholic as well as an abusive father who turns into a giant flying whale monster and gestroys spira
    [M] Queen Brahne- fatty mc fat fat who is controlled by kuja and whose daughter has an awesome tushy
    [M] Gilgamesh- six armed man with a weak composition and the mentality of a five year old who turns good repeatedly

So I wake up and nothing has happened? This is a disappointing day 1.