Page 8 of 72 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314182858 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XXI Day 5: Silent Night

/facepalm

When you....are.....done.......hitting.........your.........self........would you care to explain..............hmmmmmmmmmmm

Explain what? Who I was in FF8? Wasn't there a post about this a while ago, explaining a bit about each character?

Anyways. I don't have time for this nonsense... Let's get these mofo's on the go

##VOTE: [M]Kefka
    Voting inactives never seems to work, so I vote you because you said, like, one thing then dip-setted out. Speak up man. Make yourself heard! Join this... discussion?

My apologies Seif....er......read.....HOJO....post....again.......and...now.......I...get....what.....you.....mea n......attention....span...is....OH LOOK A SHINY SHINY SWORD

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Seifer View Post
    Explain what? Who I was in FF8? Wasn't there a post about this a while ago, explaining a bit about each character?

Anyways. I don't have time for this nonsense... Let's get these mofo's on the go

##VOTE: [M]Kefka
    Voting inactives never seems to work, so I vote you because you said, like, one thing then dip-setted out. Speak up man. Make yourself heard! Join this... discussion?
    If you don't wanna die you should vote Seymour in order to tie the votes. Voting Kefka is like signing your own death warrant since it is for the most part a wasted vote especially when you are on the chopping block.

..................##Unvote: [M] Seifer............I........fell............off.......the......wagon.......the....band.....wagon.........

So all tied once again. I know day one vote is always a stab in the dark but lets have a little more conversation a little less random voting.

The art of conversation has died..............................................................discuss........................... .....

I find the baseless bandwagon on Seifer to be a bit odd. I also find it odd that the bandwagon just so happened to pick up speed once Seymour got a couple votes. Purely consequential, but something to think about, at least.

I don't know who to vote for, however. No one seems to to be doing anything scummy. Besides my near nothing on Seymour and how Golbez has only said very little before jumping on a bandwagon, I haven't really seen anything. Actually, from my experience in Mafia, I think Golbez would be a better choice, sooo...

##Vote: Golbez

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Barthandelus View Post
    I find the baseless bandwagon on Seifer to be a bit odd. I also find it odd that the bandwagon just so happened to pick up speed once Seymour got a couple votes. Purely consequential, but something to think about, at least.

I don't know who to vote for, however. No one seems to to be doing anything scummy. Besides my near nothing on Seymour and how Golbez has only said very little before jumping on a bandwagon, I haven't really seen anything. Actually, from my experience in Mafia, I think Golbez would be a better choice, sooo...

##Vote: Golbez
    I assume from that comment about Goldbez that the individuals you find most suspicious post once or twice and vote with no explanation. I too do not like these tactics. Silence is the Mafia's friend.

It's even worse, in my eyes anyway, that his vote happened to be a bandwagon.

Gilgamesh.......flashesback to last game.....Mafians hide........in plain sight.........Golbez's behaviour however..........make him a better candiate............for the lynch...........then Seifer...........or Seymour...................................

Who dared to change my avatar???

Anyways we can't really put much reasoning to our votes on day one, seeing how posts don't have much substance. I voted Seifer for a silly day 0 like reason but I see that people followed.

The leader of a wagon........................sometimes...............is unaware...................of who they...................may have....................................as.............................passengers................... ........

Er...##Vote: Kuja