Page 9 of 72 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415192959 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XXI Day 5: Silent Night

Ok, I may have been god, but did Seifer admit to scum or something? Why does he have the most votes? Could I get a solid reason?

Or...gone. Gone is a suitable substitute for god.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Jenova View Post
    Ok, I may have been god, but did Seifer admit to scum or something? Why does he have the most votes? Could I get a solid reason?
    Gilgamesh will wrong this right..........HOJO call him leader of the Disciplinary Committee.......Seifer call himself leader of the Disciplinary Committee..........Gilgamesh confuse this for roleclaim.....................Gilgamesh read HOJO post again...............Seifer did not roleclaim......................Gilgamesh egg on face

The last thing I need was a Gilgameshism.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hojo View Post
    [M] Judge Gabranth- the darth vader of ff. he betrays his people, ktrys to blame a mentor (his brother) then at the last second decides to become a good guy.
    [M] Golbez- has mucho powers, is from the moon, and is actually a good guy who is being controled by zemus who becomes zeromus
    [M] Jenova- an alien creature whose cells are used to create sephiroth and angeal and genesis, she takes the form of random blobs with boobs
    [M] Hojo- insane scientist who wants nothing more than to see what sephiroth is capable of. sephiroths pfather, a giant arsehole, sorry me.
    [M] Fujin- tagalong girl who follows seifer and never uses more than two words, with her mos famous speech being rage
    [M] Rajin- tagalong boy who follows seifer and is retarded and always finishes his scentences with you know. is unable to count stairs, see kh 2
    [M] Necron- ma creature that was born of malevalance, he reasons that all creatures seek the ultimate end of everything and has about 5 lines before being killed
    [M] Kuja- alien monkey who has ego problems, and is probably a homo, he hates garland and wants to be peter pan or something
    [M] Barthandelus- preist who is controlled by eden
    [M] Zeromus- gaytard flying head who casts meteor
    [M] Sephiroth- ex mercenary who likes to cut buildings in half, and ahas a warrant for arson
    [M] Rufus- president of a sucessful company who spends most of his time folowing a group of kids for some reason
    [M] Kefka- gay clown who nearly succeeds in destroyying the universe
    [M] Jihl Nabaat- woldor sockbat
    [M] Ultros- octopus royalty and lolicon/ mega perv
    [M] Seifer- leader of the disciplinary comitee, he flunks his final exsam and ends up working for a time traveling witch with sharing problems
    - [M] Seymour- guado, possible homo ad very weak guy, he pretty much just gets in the way for the sake of getting in the way, also he is a zombie
    [M] Orphan- has no parents
    [M] Jecht- blitzball star and alchoholic as well as an abusive father who turns into a giant flying whale monster and gestroys spira
    [M] Queen Brahne- fatty mc fat fat who is controlled by kuja and whose daughter has an awesome tushy
    [M] Gilgamesh- six armed man with a weak composition and the mentality of a five year old who turns good repeatedly
    HOJO......post......Gilgamesh......mentioned.....

*headdesk*

Oh god logic is a cruel mistress!

Jenova........best..........to............read...........game...........thus..............far....... .......Gilgamesh................distracted.............by...............shiney swords....................

Gilgamesh.......better......less......confusing.......or.........me................eat.............
    But yeah I got what you meant.
    Anyway ## Unvote : Seifer
    ## Vote : Orphan

I have no idea, I'll just pick an inactive. I think that rule for voting yourself is quite a bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Barthandelus View Post
    I find the baseless bandwagon on Seifer to be a bit odd. I also find it odd that the bandwagon just so happened to pick up speed once Seymour got a couple votes. Purely consequential, but something to think about, at least.

I don't know who to vote for, however. No one seems to to be doing anything scummy. Besides my near nothing on Seymour and how Golbez has only said very little before jumping on a bandwagon, I haven't really seen anything. Actually, from my experience in Mafia, I think Golbez would be a better choice, sooo...

##Vote: Golbez
    Good explanation and reasoning. I agree!

##Vote: Golbez

Queen B...........no eat Gilgamesh..........Queen B.........should.......watch..............carb................intake..............

I really don't like Queen Fatass's new avatar, it makes it look like she's about to eat us... every one of us that is.

Anyway, I don't think Seifer calling himself Leader of the Discciplinary Committee has anything to do with roleclaiming, it's about the same as me calling myself El Presidente. Only because it's true based from the games we are from. In this game of Mafia, we were given different roles so I don't think watever role we had from the games would fit with mafia. Just thought I should point this out to anyone stupid enough to believe Seifer and I were roleclaimers. Yes, I am pointing at you, you sixx armed sword fetishist.

I jumped on the band wagon that would allow us to move the day along more quickly >:C I feel bad about voting to lynch Seifer (even though I never liked him), because I think 'What if he's not Mafia' and I helped eliminate some innocent individual. This is the round where 99% of the time a random individual must be lynched because we have absolutely nothing to go on except 'so and so doesn't talk must be mafia trying to lay low!'.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

[M] Seymour (3) - Rajin, Zeromus, Rufus
    [M] Seifer (2) - Seymour, Golbez
    [M] Golbez (2) - Barthandelus, Ultros
    [M] Queen Brahne (1) - Fujin
    [M] Ultros (1) - Hojo
    [M] Kefka (1) - Seifer
    [M] Kuja (1) - Jenova
    [M] Orphan (1) - Queen Brahne

Approximately two hours left.

-DD

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Rufus View Post
    Just thought I should point this out to anyone stupid enough to believe Seifer and I were roleclaimers. Yes, I am pointing at you, you sixx armed sword fetishist.
    Gilgamesh........put...........all six hands up................and admitted....................Gilgamesh.....................mistake....................Rufus.......... ......try..............make................Gilgamesh................look...............worst........ .......Rufus.................bad man!

Necron's ATB has filled.

Necron casts Protect.
    Necron casts Shell.
    Necron casts Curaga.