Page 12 of 72 FirstFirst ... 26789101112131415161718223262 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XXI Day 5: Silent Night

Wow, did I really do that? Lists fixed below so no one loses their mind with my dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Judge Gabranth View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Gilgamesh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hojo View Post
    [M] Judge Gabranth- the darth vader of ff. he betrays his people, ktrys to blame a mentor (his brother) then at the last second decides to become a good guy.
    [M] Golbez- has mucho powers, is from the moon, and is actually a good guy who is being controled by zemus who becomes zeromus
    [M] Jenova- an alien creature whose cells are used to create sephiroth and angeal and genesis, she takes the form of random blobs with boobs
    [M] Hojo- insane scientist who wants nothing more than to see what sephiroth is capable of. sephiroths pfather, a giant arsehole, sorry me.
    [M] Fujin- tagalong girl who follows seifer and never uses more than two words, with her mos famous speech being rage
    [M] Rajin- tagalong boy who follows seifer and is retarded and always finishes his scentences with you know. is unable to count stairs, see kh 2

[M] Necron- ma creature that was born of malevalance, he reasons that all creatures seek the ultimate end of everything and has about 5 lines before being killed
    [M] Kuja- alien monkey who has ego problems, and is probably a homo, he hates garland and wants to be peter pan or something
    [M] Barthandelus- preist who is controlled by eden
    [M] Zeromus- gaytard flying head who casts meteor
    [M] Sephiroth- ex mercenary who likes to cut buildings in half, and ahas a warrant for arson
    [strike][M] Rufus- president of a sucessful company who spends most of his time folowing a group of kids for some reason[/strike]
    [M] Kefka- gay clown who nearly succeeds in destroyying the universe
    [M] Jihl Nabaat- woldor sockbat
    [strike][M] Ultros- octopus royalty and lolicon/ mega perv[/strike]
    [M] Seifer- leader of the disciplinary comitee, he flunks his final exsam and ends up working for a time traveling witch with sharing problems
    [strike][M] Seymour- guado, possible homo ad very weak guy, he pretty much just gets in the way for the sake of getting in the way, also he is a zombie[/strike]
    [M] Orphan- has no parents
    [M] Jecht- blitzball star and alchoholic as well as an abusive father who turns into a giant flying whale monster and gestroys spira
    [M] Queen Brahne- fatty mc fat fat who is controlled by kuja and whose daughter has an awesome tushy
    [M] Gilgamesh- six armed man with a weak composition and the mentality of a five year old who turns good repeatedly
    Ok list above marks a couple things. Italicized folks are relatively inactive (I included myself on that list), strike through folks are dead and bolded folks seem to be the most active to me. Alterations to the list are welcome.

I really don't think the Sephiroth change-up is indicative of scum. Mafia(s) would be much more careful this early in the game. We needed the day to end because day 1 is almost always useless in the grand scheme of things. Putting oneself in such an obvious and attention getting position isn't something scum would do.

That being said, why automatically assume serial killer? And why finger Gilgamesh? Again, people who draw attention to themselves early on are less likely to be scum. We need to look at people who are relatively inactive or, if they're veterans, are relatively balanced in their posting.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] The Shadow Lord View Post
    The bell chimes.

[M] Seymour (3) - Rajin, Zeromus, Rufus
    [M] Golbez (3) - Barthandelus, Ultros, Seymour
    -------------------------------------------------
    [M] Kuja (2) - Jenova, No Vote
    [M] Kefka (2) - Seifer, No Vote
    [M] Orphan (2) - Queen Brahne, No Vote
    [M] Jecht (2) - No Vote, Judge Gabranth
    [M] Seifer (1) - Golbez
    [M] Gilgamesh (1) - Jihl Nabaat
    [M] Queen Brahne (1) - Fujin
    [M] Ultros (1) - Hojo
    [M] Necron (1) - No Vote
    [M] Hojo (1) - Sephiroth
    [M] Rufus (1) - Gilgamesh

It's a tie between Seymour and Golbez. One vote will hang.
    Also, forgot this. We ended up with Kuja, Kefka, Orphan, Jecht and Necron as no votes. I know that both Kefka and Necron have posted previously, but didn't add to conversation. Where y'all at?!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Queen Brahne View Post
    Nobody is going to speedlynch anybody. We're here to talk it out.
    You voted for Hojo first. Probably because you didn't want to create a tie, everyone else had 2 votes at that time. However you were more than willing to be a tiebreaker...and at the end of the day also. That's why I find it weird.
    I don't understand why you think it's weird that I was willing to break a tie. I mean, someone had to.

Necron shares thoughts.

Sephiroth saved Golbez.
    Some people wanted to lynch Golbez.
    If Golbez flips mafia, so should Sephiroth.

##VOTE: Golbez

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Necron View Post
    Necron shares thoughts.

Sephiroth saved Golbez.

I didn't save Golbez, I lynched Seymour, just for the record.

##:vote: woldor sockbat
    I have concluded that your reasoning is just weird, Ive never heard of a role wwhere they can kill if they do something each day, that would be way too overpowered.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Sephiroth View Post
    Nobody is going to speedlynch anybody. We're here to talk it out.
    You voted for Hojo first. Probably because you didn't want to create a tie, everyone else had 2 votes at that time. However you were more than willing to be a tiebreaker...and at the end of the day also. That's why I find it weird.
    I don't understand why you think it's weird that I was willing to break a tie. I mean, someone had to.
    this is acceptable to my hypothesis.

I have concluded that your reasoning is just weird, Ive never heard of a role wwhere they can kill if they do something each day, that would be way too overpowered.
    Necron reminds Hojo of roles from previous games where people are given Day tasks and rewarded Night powers.

Necron reminds Hojo of roles from previous games where people are given Day tasks and rewarded Night powers.
    ..... never heard of one.

I have though. It is possible. Mods modify roles as they see fit.

Necron shares thoughts.

Sephiroth saved Golbez.

Necron recognizes the different wording but same effect, unless Sephiroth is trying to emphasis he killed the cop?

Double vote mafia................last game.................##Vote:[M] Kefka............posting just enough.............then........................come out............and.................PLAY!!!

Necron shares thoughts.

Sephiroth saved Golbez.

Necron recognizes the different wording but same effect, unless Sephiroth is trying to emphasis he killed the cop?
    I know this is between you and hime but just for the record, I agree with sephy, it was day one, no one has any idea who any one is .

Necron shares thoughts.

Sephiroth saved Golbez.

No, I'm emphasising how I lynched Seymour. It's useless saying that Seymour was the Cop because at that point in time no one could have known that he was a Cop.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Gilgamesh View Post
    Double vote mafia................last game.................##Vote:[M] Kefka............posting just enough.............then........................come out............and.................PLAY!!!
    the double vote mafia had no requirements, it just had one extra vote.
    until you guys come up with one that actually had that powa, I am not gonna think such a role exists. although, this is dd we are talking about.

No, I'm emphasising how I lynched Seymour. It's useless saying that Seymour was the Cop because at that point in time no one could have known that he was a Cop.
    Why...............Seymour...................not Golbez..................Gilgamesh not saying..............Sephiroth knew.................Seymour was..................Cop............but...............why Sephiroth..............was.............Seymour..............more guilty to you..................than.................Golbez?