Page 18 of 72 FirstFirst ... 812131415161718192021222324283868 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XXI Day 5: Silent Night

Gilgamesh...........agrees with...........Jecht..........Jihl Nabaat..............needs to explain..................Gilgamesh...........will not vote.................however............until..........Rajin........explains

This could be Dangerous! Carl the Llama's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Legendary Hero (Sargatanas)

Oh and Day 3 will end at 1900 GMT tomorrow (thats 28 hours 35 minutes from this post)

now I have to do 50 push ups. lets hope the next person flips mafia

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Barthandelus View Post
    I'm just going to place a vote down right now. I'll change it later if I find a better candidate. My vote will be for Golbez, not only because of his little amount of explanation in the last day, but also because of his most recent post, just a little while back

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Golbez View Post
    I would no vote, but that's first round shenanigans. It worries me that we've lost a cop and we have a vigilante on the loose. It especially makes me nervous, because I'm unsure of how many useful, not entirely dangerous, special roles we have left. I've never been in this kind of situation before.
    This, to me, seems like a classic example of "Trying to look like I said something when really I haven't". In addition to what he has done in Day 1, Golbez has yet to say anything of merit, and yet he has posted enough to make his presence known.

##Vote: Golbez

Also, to comment on Gilgamesh, we really can't say anything about his role from his posting style. If it's in his role to post like that, that doesn't mean he's a killer. If it's not in his role and he's just posting like that to be funny or something, it doesn't make him a mafia. It doesn't make him a town, either, but it doesn't tip the scales in any way.

As for Orphan, I'd like an explanation on what you mean by Nuclear Reactor. Is that your roleclaim? Also, why wouldn't you use the little time that you have to at least say something of importance? Why haven't you been paying attention to the game thread?

With Sephiroth changing his vote, that doesn't make him a scum. He didn't know that Seymour was a cop, no one did except Seymour. As for why he chose Seymour instead of Golbez, only a lynch for Golbez or a lynch for Sephiroth might possibly tell us the answer to that, which further strengthens my vote for Golbez.
    He's clearly defended Gilgamesh and Sephiroth, but not with Orphan.
    Anyone know what that means?

I have VERY BAD internet today! I can't get all my posts in

1. Anyways here's my thoughts on some people.

Hojo - I believe you could be the lyncher. If you're not then we're going to find out the moment the lyncher decides to reveal himself. But I think we can believe you for now.

Jihl Nabaat - Seeing how you questioned Barthandelus I believe you might have done some justice to yourself but nothing conclusive though.

Siefer - Where is Seifer? (is Timekeeper playing him?) He was nearly lynched on day 1 and now he doesn't even show up.

Gilgamesh and Sephiroth - Seeing how Barthandelus said nice things about you two and not about Orphan makes me question your identities.

2. Now for everyone who voted for Golbez. I'm afraid someone in there is a mason. Why? Because masons can communicate with each other. That means that they probably planned to vote together. However Barthandelus was a lying cheat so he must have tricked him/them to vote for innocent Golbez.

Now the people that voted for Golbez are :
    Rajin, Barthandelus, Orphan, Necron.
    We know Orphan was an innocent victim. So that leaves Rajin and Necron. One of them is mason probably, the other is mafia or just someone like Orphan who jumped the wagon.

What I believe is, the mafia could have split up. One of them acting with the masons and the others voting someone else. And that someone else could have been Orphan. Which puts me, Fujin and Gabranth into question. But Orphan was killed, so that would help lighten our suspicion, "who in their right mind would kill someone he has voted for?" That's like ultra suspicious. However I know I'm innocent. So for me it only leaves Fujin and Gabranth, for you however it's the three of us .

3. About night kills
    The mafia did Orphan in that's for sure. But the serial killer or something else did Barthandelus in (why is everyone insisting on the serial killer anyway, why not vigilante?). Now why was Orphan killed? I've been playing as a mafian for 3 games straight so I know that the deaths are usually planned. Night 1 kills are usually the only ones that are random. Was Orphan killed to remove doubt from the people who voted for him? (though that includes innocent me so i don't know why the mafia would do that , but of course I can't prove it)
    Though if the mafians are noobs that means the reverse : they killed Orphan to make us three look bad. I doubt it though.

So those are some of my thoughts. I'll try to get the rest in...if the thread ever loads.

Gilgamesh thinks........Orphan.............was killed..........for his...........role..................claim.............................Gilgamesh doesn't get..................why Queen B...............questions Gilgamesh identity.....................Gilgamesh is town...............not............scum............not...........serial killer

Why...................nobody else.................find strange...................Rajin only Golbez voter..............still alive?

There's also Necron...

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Queen Brahne View Post
    There's also Necron...
    Gilgamesh sorry.............only read last vote count.............then Rajin & Necron should explain..........confused Necron & Orphan

At Jecht: Really? Up until I posted no one even commented on two night kills, why would I bring it to everyone's attention if I were the serial killer? Gilgamesh is still posting strangely and has not done as I requested, which is to explain his posting style if he is a Pro Town role.

At Hojo: I didn't get a chance to respond to you before the day ended yesterday but this is what I've thought about and this is my response to your role claim. So what? If we had a Reviver amongst us why would that player waste his ability on bringing back a role that is useless to Town like Lynchee? If the role existed, don't you think the Reviver would have brought our cop back by now? So I can't imagine anyone daft enough to waste his time bringing back a role that has been night killed just so one player can convince us all to lynch them and win the game. So you can go ahead and vote to lynch a dead body if you want, or you can suck it up and help Town pinpoint the Mafia.

At the Masons: This is good news, I am happy that the Mafia Mason was taken out early. You all should have a better understanding about who is who just by reexamining everything Barthandalus.

Now for Barthandalus; I knew something was up with him, the way he bullied Goldez about not contributing and yet not contributing anything himself. One thing though, Goldez could have tied up the vote by placing a vote on Orphan and that would have extended the day, and maybe even saved his life. Everyone has to vote, everyone has to contribute, or you might as well be Mafia fodder.

I am finding the discussions between you two most disturbing. And Gilgamesh, I will have your sister punch you in the dick if you continue to type like that. Now, I don't think that we need to focus on the lynchers of Golbez. It would be folly to assume the mafia definitely had a hand in their lynching. We should be looking at all suspects. Just because a vote didn't lynch someone does not mean that they are not mafia votes.

Well, this game sucks so far. Hmm....

I also find Jihl and Seph suspcious, but who I really want to hear from is Gilgamesh. This game is far too chotic for my dead heart to take. As a sake of organization: Gilgamesh, why are you talking the way you do? If you're a townie there's an admittedly small chance you may have to speak that way, but it's distracting nonetheless. However, it's many a Serial Killer (or Mafia) tactic to speak on such a manner to give people the impression that's what their role does. It's smart! So explain yourself.

You find this discussion disturbing? What discussion disturbs you? The thought that we must look at who voted for who now that we know at least one Mafia alignment? Well, let's look at it:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] The Shadow Lord View Post
    [5] Golbez - Rajin, Bartandelus, Orphan, Necron, unvoted

[1] Gilgamesh - Jihl Nabaat

[2] Kefka - Gilgamesh, Unvoted

[2] Kuja - Jecht, Unvoted

[3] Orphan - Fujin, Queen Brahne, Judge Gabranth

[1] Ultros? - Hojo

[1] Seifer *

[1] Jenova *

[1] Zeromus *

[1] Sephiroth *

*Unvoted

10 Votes needed for speed Lynch otherwise we have just about 25 minutes left on the clock.
    If we are going to not look at who voted, lets look at who didn't vote. With Barthandalus able to persuade the Masons on how they should vote, maybe Mafia just let the Town decide, after all, none of these non voting roles were in jeopardy.

I should say, other than Goldez, the non voting posts were not in jeopardy. I already pointed out that Goldez should have voted to save himself.

Indeed. But what I meant by "disturbing" was how easily queen brahne and Gilgy were steering this investigation. Pointing out minor discrepencies but not voting as though they wanted the rest of the town to do the leg work allowing them to lead and have us lynch their desired targets. Like the mafia would do.