Page 19 of 72 FirstFirst ... 913141516171819202122232425293969 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XXI Day 5: Silent Night

Gilgamesh speaks................as Gilgamesh does.................because Gilgamesh wants too.......................................not role related......................just....................Gilgamesh........................Gilgamesh has not voted yet.....................because Gilgamesh............wants to see...........................more conversation......................Gilgamesh could vote Jihl................as Jihl............without evidence....................sees Gilgamesh................as a serial killer.............................but why else................Gilgamesh can direct investigation.....................because town is silent..........................

Bulltrout. I already stated my opinion on Gilgamesh and Sephiroth. And that I am equally suspicious about them because of Barthandelus. I'll only vote after I decide which one.
    My post is open to discussion. No one is leading you anywhere.

Jihl's point......................about non voters.....................is very interesting.........................Seifer & Sephiroth..................focuses of conversation Day 1........................but suddenly not....................Gilgamesh isn't the only.......................enigma..................it would appear.............

But if your credibility depended on it wouldn't you stop talking like that?

At Zeromus: Hmmm, well Queen Brahne does make a good point. Barthandalus was a Mafia and a Mason and could have easily persuaded either group to vote in a particular way. The problem is deciphering which group did what, only they know how they acted. Did Barthandalus tell the Mafia to lie low, let the Masons knock off a Townie, or did he sit in the background of the Mason Hall and just inform the Mafia which way the Masons were leaning so they could add to the vote as needed. It is hard to determine from the outside, so what we need is more discussion.

At Jenova: I totally agree, Gilgamesh needs to tell us why he is posting the way he is and stop ignoring our requests for him to explain himself.

Gilgamesh, could you even attempt to make a point that isn't made in half-ellipses half-tomfoolery?

Oh my god can people not see role playing when it's right in front of them, sometimes I actually wonder................why I play this game

Don't roleplay. It's annoying. And I would believe your point if you left the ellipses out of it.

SO, motivate me to do otherwise: ##VOTE: GIRUGAMESH!!!~

You have not really given him a need to feel motivated with your fake vote.

Oh my god. This game is ridiculous.

Okay, I am going to go with a hunch, it may be a bad way to explain it, but if I am right then we have been led quite easily in this game of Villains.
    For that (lack of) reason:
    ##Vote: Queen Brahne

Oh my god, make it stop!

I don't really think that Gilgamesh is suspicious because of the way he talks to be honest. Because he didn't always use ellipsis and nobody mimicked his manner of speech on day 2 (i did on day 1 though). So to think he's a serial killer just because of that is not enough. He could be a vigilante or perhaps we're completely wrong about this.
    I find him suspicious only because he was on Barthandelus's nice side.

Whether you believe.................Gilgamesh.............or not...................is irrelevant......................town needs to stop..............grasping at straws