Page 26 of 72 FirstFirst ... 616202122232425262728293031323646 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XXI Day 5: Silent Night

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Queen Brahne View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Jenova View Post
    Night One I abstained from doing anything in the hope I wouldn't get a killing role. Night 2 I got Faith Healer and used it on Fujin.
    Liar Liar Pants on Fire!

There's only been two nights. If you didn't use it on night one and you used Faith Healer on night 2...then when did you watch Gabranth?
    You sound Like Shattered Dreamer in The Dynasty Warriors mafia "Liar Liar Pants on Fire" I mean.

If Gabranth did kill Orphan he is not the serial killer, because the Mafia would not have taken out the Mafia Mason, that was there most powerful role against Town.

This is an interesting role claim Jenova, I too, want to know what you did with your role on Night 1.

Well that's embarassing, no wonder I thought I did nothing on Night 1.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Queen Brahne View Post
    Night One I abstained from doing anything in the hope I wouldn't get a killing role. Night 2 I got Faith Healer and used it on Fujin.
    Liar Liar Pants on Fire!

There's only been two nights. If you didn't use it on night one and you used Faith Healer on night 2...then when did you watch Gabranth?
    Night 2.
    You had 2 night actions in the same night? I smell Mafia.

I made a mistake. I protected Fujin Night 1. xDDDD I thought it was Day 4 because I forgot Day 0 wasn't Day 1. I considered doing nothing on Night 0 but it didn't happen.

My mistake.

You expect me to believe that?

Free in two hours will post then

Yes, yes I do, actually.

For serious, I wouldn't get myself lynched because I forgot basic arithmetic.

I love it when I find a gazillion posts between the one I am responding to and when mine finally posts. I agree with Queen Brahne: Jenova, you just said you did nothing Night 1 and received Faith Healer on Night 2 and used it on Fujin after originally saying you saw Gabranth go to Orphan's house because you received the role ability of Watcher. So one of those is a lie.

I made a mistake. I protected Fujin Night 1. xDDDD I thought it was Day 4 because I forgot Day 0 wasn't Day 1. I considered doing nothing on Night 0 but it didn't happen.

My mistake.
    There was no night 0 in case you decide that was when you abstained from using your ability

I recall deliberating on what to do with my role Night 0. Unfortunately I forgot there was no Night 0.

Seriously, I smurfed up elementary math but that doesn't make me Mafia.

There was no Night 0, Day 0 flowed smoothly into Day 1 with no break for night.

Also have the memory of a retarded walrus.

Damn, I seem to be one step behind instead of on top of the conversation :/

Yes, I remember thinking there would be a Night 0 for some reason and choosing to abstain that night. But there was no Night 0 and I counted it anyway for some reason.