Page 45 of 72 FirstFirst ... 2535394041424344454647484950515565 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XXI Day 5: Silent Night

im bettin its seifer, but, I am not the host so IDK for sure. btw, just watched hobo with a shotgun

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Lynch count as it stands now:

Jihl Nabaat (1) - Jecht
    Gabranth (5) - Queen Brahne, Gilgamesh, Jenova, Hojo, Fujin
    Jenova (2) - Gabranth, Necron

Long time left on the clock, 8 votes for a speed lynch, going to bed now, will not be posting anything more till I get up, if there is a high enough count then someone could warn the final post and get a mod to lock it till I come back.

Why did you so obtusely assume Seifer, though? It's not that it's suspicious, it's just kinda weird. xD

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Jenova View Post
    Why did you so obtusely assume Seifer, though? It's not that it's suspicious, it's just kinda weird. xD
    hes gone isnt he? who else is?

Well, yeah, but that was posted three IRL days ago, so it could've been any of the previously inactive people. Like Kefka, perhaps?

forgot about him

Yeah, where is Kefka anyway?

##VOTE: [M] Kefka

*prods*

Godammit, I'm going to go to bed! I don't want any surprises this morning. xD

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hojo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Jenova View Post
    hes gone isnt he? who else is?
    I'm back sorry Bros and Hos. A lot to catch up on.....

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Rajin View Post
    Yeah, where is Kefka anyway?

*prods*
    I tried to vote for him on Day 2 to get him to speak up again... I guess it didn't work. Well to help raise the heat under his ass I'll go ahead and vote for him again.

Any thoughts on the others, boss? We need to think about future days too, ya know?

Well, Gilgamesh was starting to rub me the wrong way! But he's quit his annoying typing shizz so I can forgive him. Hojo is kinda suspicious, I don't like him accusing me only because of my absence. A bro has stuff to do everyone in a while! I wish Kefka would speak up already! But he/she could be busy. Also all these other inactives are pissing me off...

Fantastic! There's no actual serial killer at all if Rajin is our resident vig. I'll give him a pat in the back for saving someone from getting lynched in the future if he hadn't stepped forward. Now, I've got something to settle with that Jihl. Basically saying, I'll remove my vote if she agrees there is no serial killer now that Rajin stepped out.

So, while I wait for her word, I'm gonna say that between the Judge and Jenova, I find it pretty hard who to believe between the two, you catch my drift? I don't know if I could trust the Judge claiming he's the Godfather since it felt like he was pressured into it by Jenova, and I don't quite agree with her tactics there. Not something I'm quite fond of, but it looks like one of the two ought to be mafia, just not sure who.

Damn, Mafia is sure no game of Blitzball, or I'd easily crush the bad guys myself!

And not only does she have to agree, but I want to see an apology to Gilgamesh for falsely accusing him in the beginning!

Clear this up for me about Gabranth:
    He flips Godfather, we do what?
    He flips regular good, we do what?
    He flips town, we do what?
    Nothing else really matters, right?

Clear this up for me about our Raijin vigilante:
    Who did he kill again these past two nights?