Page 57 of 72 FirstFirst ... 737475152535455565758596061626367 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XXI Day 5: Silent Night

The disciplinary committee shall be no more!!!!! Let's go after that fake vigilante, Rajin!!

##VOTE: Rajin

What now bro? You got two votes on ya now!

....... perhaps a mason?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hojo View Post
    ....... perhaps a mason?
    Explain? Masons are generally Town alligned.

Ugh. Alright, so let me try and set this straight.

Fujin and I are lovers. I'm not actually a vigilante -- I'm a Doctor. Fujin is the killer. I was under the impression all we had to do was survive until the mafia was dead, but it doesn't seem that is the case. So our coordinated attempts to help the town so far seem to have achieved very little.

We decided to go crazy yesterday for a few reasons. First, we were told we had been nightkilled and so I was going to partner up and become Seymour. This then didn't happen at the last minute, which really ticked me off (not least of which was the flavour that we all missed out on that KD went to great effort to write). I was told at this same time that the cop had investigated the last mafia member (and then a short time later, that I wouldn't win if the last mafia member was killed).

Then I realised that immediately after Seifer died, I would look guilty. Claiming to be a vigilante and then the game not being over makes me look like a serial killer. I gave up hope and just wanted to keep Seifer alive for one more night. Why? Two reasons.

The first is that Seifer might just night kill me and the agony would be over. The second possibility was that Seifer could help kill the cult.

The fact that the game is still going and Fujin and I haven't won yet can only lead me to believe that there is a Cult that needs to be eradicated. Perhaps a non recruiting Cult, but a Cult nonetheless.

And to clarify why I claimed to be the vigilante -- it's a smurfload easier to do as me. Fujin and I both decided to roleplay our characters and ya'll can see how annoying talking like Fujin can be

ya know?

##Vote: [M] Kefka

My first pick for a Cultist. He's not been around, not been replaced and looks like a bloody cultist to boot.

I've been a selfish bastard and protected either myself or Fujin all nights except last night. Last night I didn't send a night action in, and neither did Fujin.

You know you could've claimed to be the bad guy Rajin. That's really not very nice

Lying will only make us seem more guilty, ya know?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Zeromus View Post
    ....... perhaps a mason?
    oh... really?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Zeromus View Post
    ....... perhaps a mason?
    oh... really?
    Mason - MafiaWiki

There should be a Mason left anyway. Usually they come in threes and we already lost the Mason Lynchee and the Mafia Mason.

This reminds me of that time I told the girl I had a crush on that I had a crush on her and she laughed and that was that. You pour your heart and soul out and people just don't care

But don't worry Fujin, I'm all yours now, ya know?!

##Vote: [M] Rajin you jerkwad

This could be Dangerous! Carl the Llama's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Legendary Hero (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Fujin View Post
    There he is bearing his heart to you and your ANGRY RAGEing, thats not cool, Ya Know!