Page 61 of 72 FirstFirst ... 1141515556575859606162636465666771 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XXI Day 5: Silent Night

Hey! Aren't we forgetting that there's also the Mason in play? Haven't we lynched two of them and shouldn't there be at least onr ot two of them remaining? It could be possible that maybe one might have been recruited by the Cult as well... I don't know what the hell I'm spouting out of my crazy old man mouth of mine, but don't you think we have to consider this?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Necron View Post
    SERIAL KILLER 1
    We kill Fujin and Raijin dies with his Serial Killer girlfriend. Game over, everyone goes home. I wanted to say it could be Raijin=SK and Fu could be innocent, but Seymour got a result. Could be a naive cop, but we will see when we cross that bridge. 13=1SK+12T -> 12=12T
    I want to amend that we could also choose to believe Fujin's town-aligned and we lynch ourselves, looking for a bad guy who is not there, and when it gets down to the final five, they lynch her or it is over. This route is doable and it'll be clear by then if there's a cult or not.

If there's a cult we are so screwed.

ANY OF YOU SISSY MASONS OUT THERE, REVEAL YOURSELVES!!!!!!!!!!!

There is never evidence of a cult until a cultist ends up dead. Any luck with that bandwagon research, Jihl?

What good are Masons? There is probably only one left and no one to vouch for him if he hasn't been converted already.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

FYI you guys shouldn't lynch me. I'm town and I can help you! And I have been helping you. And yes, that includes lurking and not posting anything of substance. Not that I have post restrictions or anything, it just works for me. But yeah, just wanted to pop in and say hi.

Kefka out.

How does that help us, Kefka? You and Sephiroth are two of my unfavoritist people ever.

##VOTE: Kefka

Because nothing beats non-contributions. I need your spare conversation.

The only thing I really see that could be considered a bit scummy is on Day 1 when Sephiroth changed his vote from Hojo to Seymour to give him the majority vote for the lynch.

kefka, fess up or perish. actually hust perish

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Well, I've already role claimed Reviver and revived Seymour. It was a one shot ability so I am pretty much just a Townie now and, as far as I know, I have not been recruited by a Cult. I understand that Kefka seems very unhelpful and it is very tempting to throw my vote on an inactive, but I don't want to play into anyone's hand by bandwagoning on an inactive.

Kefka, why haven't you been openly participating and exactly what have you been doing to help the Town? Your inactivity is making you look guilty, so why not come explain yourself and tell us what you think?

Lovers can't communicate at night. How did you guys plan this all out I wonder?

Sorry I've been absent for so long guys, but it's good to see that you killed the last of the scum. However we have a bigger threat to deal with today, because we don't know what that threat is. I think we would have had some evidence of a Cult by now if there was one, but it could be the Cult has just recruited all the right people. I think it's too risky to kill Fujin and Raijin at this point, purely because of Raijin's Doctor claim. No one else has come forward to claim Doctor and so at this point we can assume he is telling the truth. If we kill Raijin we could leave ourselves open to some other form of night-kill, though considering no one was killed last night, presumably Fujin is the only one left with that ability.

We also need to hear more from Kefka, especially at this point in the game, about how he has been helping us.

And also : Why would the smurfing doctor claim vigilante when that would mean becoming a likely target for the mafia? That's suicidal. Besides you couldn't have known Fujin's role even if you were lovers.
    Something smells here my friend and it's not the chicken burger I'm feasting on.

We have people claiming killer and you go vote for an inactive? Heck that guy hasn't even voted once. He's no threat.

Rajin and I were encouraged to share and plan together. This isn't a(n estranged) siblings role, most lovers talk to each other. As we said earlier, we decided to role play our accounts for a bit of fun, and so we decided it was better and easier for Rajin to roleclaim Vigilante because he could actually talk normal.

You say it was suicidal? Rajin tempted the mafia to target him while protecting himself every night (except the first, in which the sweetheart protected me). It should have, in the best case scenario, caused the mafia to waste their night kills.