Page 64 of 72 FirstFirst ... 14445458596061626364656667686970 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XXI Day 5: Silent Night

Since it seems we have found our third party:
    ##Unvote: Kefka
    ##Vote: Fujin

Hey, screw that noise. Take it a little slower. What does a previous game's roles have to do with this game's roles? Digging something up like this is pretty far out there even if DD was involved. Our Doctor/Raijin was cleared, ya know? Just because it starts sounding similar doesn't make it similar.

Vote count please. Fujin may be on 4 and I want to see how this sudden bandwagon is developing. IT SMELLS LIKE CULT

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Zeromus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Gilgamesh View Post
    Vanilla Townie even
    You seem more like Jay from inbetweeners than a Vanilla Townie to me XD
    Next time I host I should base a role on him

Does Brahne's first vote for Raijin count? He either has one or two votes on him.
    Kefka is sitting pretty with one vote by Jecht after racking up four.
    Hojo has one from Fujin.
    Gilgamesh has one from me.
    That is it I think.

Latte run time.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Kefka View Post
    Notice how a couple of nights there weren't any town kills?
    So what you're saying is that there were three killing factions and you just managed to defend the townies, right? Rajin defended himself, so unless this magical third killing faction targeted him repeatedly, your "protection" did shit all.

If anybody else had claimed this role, I would have believed them and thereby assumed that my death was all that was keeping the game in tact. But because you're such a suspicious scum bag, I can't help but feel strongly that you are a cultist.

Besides the fact that White Mages can, as far as I remember, only protect people every second night, you just rub me the wrong way.

##Unvote: [M] Hojo
    ##Vote: [M] Kefka

I just want you to die. Really.

##Unvote: [M] Rajin

##Vote: [M] Kefka

I just can't sake the bad feeling I have in my gut about Kefka I really just can't! Something isn't right here!

##Unvote : Rajin
    ##Vote : Fujin

Nuff said.

Zeromus, Necron what about your roles?
    Gilgamesh a vanilla? That's boring.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Queen Brahne View Post
    Zeromus, Necron what about your roles?
    Gilgamesh a vanilla? That's boring.
    I was gonna claim Supreme Multi-Verse Overload Of Doom but I thought that would do more harm then good really

My homeboy Gilgamesh ain't the only Vanilla Townie in the game. Yours truly, the great and inspiring Jecht, is also one, and I believe in my sword loving friend, since I've done my best to defend him while he was being accused of being something else. Sure, it doesn't benefit me, but it did benefit the town for not losing one of them. Take this what you will, I'm Vanilla Townie.

btw, I'm keeping my vote on Kefka, his story seems a little fishy to me, so depending on how this day ends, I think it will be a lot more clearer who we should all vote for tomorrow.

Glad to know somebody has had my back all this time thanks Jecht

4 vanillas in total. That's acceptable I guess.

There's no cult guys. That would make 3 factions in one game. And that's too much for just 20 people...I think.