Page 66 of 72 FirstFirst ... 16465660616263646566676869707172 LastLast

Thread: Mafia XXI Day 5: Silent Night

fujin is tonight, then kefka

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Kefka View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Necron View Post
    Mystery Target?
    Buh? I. What? When a power role tells you who their targets are in a nice readable post you goddamn read it. Especially when you're the one who asks for them in the first place! Mystery Target is the person who I protected the previous night, whose name I will not reveal because they will still be protected the next night. From Fujin. Assuming I'm not dead today anyway

But I'm not going to talk about myself anymore. I've told you everything, save for Mystery Target's identity, and that's not important. Everything we need to know has been laid out in front of us.

Change of plan in the middle of typing this post.

DO kill me.

Because if I'm right, and I totally am, then I'll come up White Mage when you lynch me, thus proving I had nothing to hide when I made these posts. Meanwhile, there will be one kill during the night from Fujin, and they'll STILL be tasked with killing the nine other players.

Okay.

So you guys do what you want, but don't take three more days to figure it out xD
    I'd read who Mystery Target was if you said an actual name. Why bother hiding who it was when Fujin is this close to death, MT cannot be killed, and the other option is to kill you? I am all about killing you and taking another three days to solve this case so I do like your offer. This Mystery carp is extra icing on the cake.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Queen Brahne View Post
    Yeah but if we kill Kefka then Fujin is going to kill me and after that kill someone else the following night.
    Who added that wonderful dilemma to our table hmm? Being killed is hardly the worst fate we could meet and losing two people? Still doesn't get Fujin off the hook if and when it happens.

Yeah but if there's a cult then you're done for.

We can always kill the killer if it comes to it.

The only way we are screwed is if there's a killer AND a cult.

Nice.

I'll give you a second.

But whomever you are, you're right I wouldn't believe you now because you could pick a name at random but why couldn't you disclose the name when you decided to come clean? Coming out strongly against the Lovers and claiming invulnerability would be another reason for them to fight fiercely to have you lynched and show everyone how desperate they could get.

You guys should really use two browsers with different themes
    Necron why won't you tell us your role? -_-

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

The thought didn't really occur to me. But, we've pretty much won anyway, so why don't we just celebrate early?

Hooray!

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Post I'm about to delete because I made it in the wrong account:

I'll admit you make a point about it being pointless. Mystery Target is just me again :<

But, I don't see how that was important. Nobody town will benefit from that knowledge. And now that you know, do you actually believe me any more than you did before? Would you have honestly believed me any more than you do know if I had told you from the beginning. No, because it's always possible to make up a name on the spot. But it doesn't matter

no way there is a cult, too many things, see previous post. lets get fuji, then the clown, then ..... well..... after that we have nothin

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Queen Brahne View Post
    You guys should really use two browsers with different themes
    Necron why won't you tell us your role? -_-
    Because saying something like HEY I AM THE PRINCESS NIGHTKILL ME is daft.

It could be smart if you were trying to prevent a day lynch too...

See my beef with people saying there's no cult is that everyone who says it is exactly the people I'd expect to be in the cult.

theres too many factions, how ould it work?