Page 41 of 72 FirstFirst ... 2131353637383940414243444546475161 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XXI Day 5: Silent Night

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Necron View Post
    Page 12:
    So why kill Gabranth before Jenova? If people are worried about an Usurper win, we string up Jenova first. And Jester? Well, screw Jesters, you cannot do crap about them. They smurf up tit and unless the game actually ended when he died, I do not give a crap.
    BECAUSE I HAVE A POWER ROLE. Why lynch for instead of an admitted Mafian?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Jenova View Post
    Every night I can use a random night action on someone I deem appropriate. I then discover both what power I got and what happened as a result. Night 2 I discovered Gabranth was at Orphan's house Night 2. He was the non-Mafia casualty this morning.

Therefore, I deduce he is likely the one who killed Orphan.
    Huh? Why would Bart die then?

HOW WOULD YOU KNOW ORPHAN WAS THE NON-MAFIA CASUALTY

EVEN IF BART COULD NOT DISCLOSE HIS RELATIONSHIP TO THE SCUM (ONLY AN IDEA) AND THUS KILLED BY THEM HOW WOULD YOU CHOOSE ORPHAN AS THE VIGILANTE KILL

I have a dinner to attend. You are all on your own.

Considering Gabranth has claimes to be the Godfather, it's pretty much certain that Orphan was the Mafia target, if Jenova is telling the truth about Gabranth visiting Orphan.

He was the one who died that wasn't in Mafia, that's what I mean, Necron.

I am! People keep on saying what I might be almost shot themselves in the foot not believing what I am!

The Mafia likely wouldn't attempt to Night Kill themselves when they've lost nobody.

12 hours left, right?

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Jenova View Post
    12 hours left, right?
    Try 18 hours, extended day so inactives have a chance to get active.

I'm still trying to catch up, ya know, but I just want to post now and let you all know that I'm the vigilante who killed Bartandelus. He was rubbing me the wrong way, ya know? I had to take him out, ya know?

Page 12:
    So why kill Gabranth before Jenova? If people are worried about an Usurper win, we string up Jenova first. And Jester? Well, screw Jesters, you cannot do crap about them. They smurf up trout and unless the game actually ended when he died, I do not give a crap.
    Agreed.
    ##Unvote: Judge Gabranth
    ##Vote: Jenova

From what I've seen in the back posts (still trudging through them, Odin you people bitch a lot!) I think Jenova is worth trusting, ya know? It certainly doesn't contradict what I know, ya know?

And don't worry about my early role claim, I've got an ace up my sleeve that will keep the mafia on their toes at least one night, ya know? I'm here to help weed out some scummies for the town, ya know!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Zeromus View Post
    Page 12:
    So why kill Gabranth before Jenova? If people are worried about an Usurper win, we string up Jenova first. And Jester? Well, screw Jesters, you cannot do crap about them. They smurf up tit and unless the game actually ended when he died, I do not give a crap.
    Agreed.
    ##Unvote: Judge Gabranth
    ##Vote: Jenova
    Do you honestly think if I was a Jester I'd actually try to defend myself so much?

raijin, if you really are vig, kill gabranth tonight

unvote: gabby
    vote: jenova

arguement well made, although I still forsee dd adding in a jester.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Rajin View Post
    From what I've seen in the back posts (still trudging through them, Odin you people bitch a lot!) I think Jenova is worth trusting, ya know? It certainly doesn't contradict what I know, ya know?

And don't worry about my early role claim, I've got an ace up my sleeve that will keep the mafia on their toes at least one night, ya know? I'm here to help weed out some scummies for the town, ya know!
    And what is it that you know exactly?