Page 59 of 72 FirstFirst ... 939495354555657585960616263646569 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XXI Day 5: Silent Night

Alright, Raijin is definitely innocent. I haven't decided which of you should be put out of your misery today, so move along, nothing to see here.

I would also like to point out that as of tomorrow, Fujin will have to be lynched since Rajin foolishly revealed that she is the vigilante/killer. The cult will probably try to recruit her tomorrow. Sorry if this post seems direct but it is a fact we must now consider.

what if cult got seymour last night? or raijin?
    As of right now, Im clean, probably because if there is a cult, they dont want a useless role plus Id betray them

So Fujin's been killing all on her own and now she stops? For what? We knew as soon as Seifer swung that the scum were done, but the game isn't over. So what makes you stop pulling the trigger, Fujin? It cannot be because you're afraid of hitting a townie because you've been shooting non-stop from the beginning. Unless someone else can think of why a game would continue unless there's a cult or SK, I'm not seeing where else this is leading but the rope for our vigilante.

This could be Dangerous! Carl the Llama's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Legendary Hero (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Fujin View Post
    ##Unvote: KaiserDragon

Your aggressive behavior is soooo sexy. Rawr!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hojo View Post
    what if cult got seymour last night? or raijin?
    As of right now, Im clean, probably because if there is a cult, they dont want a useless role plus Id betray them
    One trusted influential player can be worth 3 power role recruits for a cult. Trusted players can lead the others to lynch innocents rather than the guilty.

Hojo you were perfect recruitment material when you outed yourself as the lyncher. Useless role maybe but another voter with a solid roleclaim goes a long way.

in that case I dont beleive that a cult exists, OR they have no recruitment. I say we start with kefka because he is useless at this point being gone all the time, next up would have to be either kuja because his confirmed role making him likely to be recruited or fujin.

Or if we assume no cult.... well... I hate to say it but still kefka and either rai or fujin because they could be lying. I need roleclaims from jihl and brahne before I will decide anything. also zeromus and necron. who else hasnt roleclaimed? you know what, screw that, I dont want to be lied to. whatever we do, we should get rid of that which is useless first
    ##vote: kefka

I would prefer not to roleclaim yet but if needs be I will tomorrow (since I am heading to bed now).
    Until tomorrow though, I agree with Hojo. Since Kefka is useless, no point in keeping him.
    ##Vote: Kefka.
    And now, mon ami, I bid you a Bon Soir.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Zeromus View Post
    I would also like to point out that as of tomorrow, Fujin will have to be lynched since Rajin foolishly revealed that she is the vigilante/killer. The cult will probably try to recruit her tomorrow. Sorry if this post seems direct but it is a fact we must now consider.
    Or I could tell the town exactly who is in the Cult and then we can lynch them all. You mistakenly believe that being recruited naturally makes a player's goal change. My goal was to win alongside Rajin, and if I can't do that, the next best thing is to see a town victory.

Also in regards to the question about why I stopped shooting, let me first remind you of my night kills.
    Night One - Ultros - Mason Lynchee
    Night Two - Bartandelus - Mafia Mason
    Night Three - Jenova - Mafia Usurper

Two mafia dead in there. I was trying to hit mafia. I thought that by eradicating the mafia, Rajin and I would reach our win conditions. Obviously that's not the case because the game is still running. My only conclusion is that there is a Cult.

I didn't shoot last night because I didn't know who to target and I was utterly convinced Rajin and I were burned because of his roleclaim. I could have taken a pot shot and hoped to hit a Cultist but if I had missed and hit a townie, I can guarantee that all of you would have just strung Rajin up and we would've been dead.

Alright, alright. I'll retract my vote for Rajin because he and Fujin seem pretty reliable now they let the cat out of the bag.

##UNVOTE: Rajin

Now that's done with, it seems to me that we have a 3rd party faction, and it's most likely the Cult as some of you guys have mentioned. Methink that Kefka is our prime suspect, since he's been quiet the entire game, only showing up a few times, with his most recent being just yesterday with that stupid BOO crap. Oh yeah, we're gonna take you down and then we'll find the rest of your Cult friends as well! They don't call me the Great Jecht for nothing!

##VOTE: Kefka

Now who's up for some 1 on 1 Blitzball action? I'LL CRUSH YOUR SOUL ALIVE!!!!

ject, you have yet to be confirmed as well

I'm a little confused about your role claim as the lovers. Not that I don't believe you are acting as lovers, that is obvious from your behavior from last night. However, I was under the impression that the lovers were from opposite sides, usually a Mafia role and a Townie role who can either win with their own side or win together if they are the only survivors. If Rajin is the Doctor then does this make Fujin a Cultist? Or a serial killer? Or are you trying to say that you are both Town aligned?

Oh yeah we love them roleclaims so everyone just fess up now and let's see how it looks, right? YeaaahNO.

Not wanting to hit a townie is a bs excuse because that is the risk every time you fired a shot EVERY NIGHT. You got the scum, good job but you did it too well and all the anti-town roles are dead except for the SK. What happens now in your game plan, lovers? We flip out hunting for the cult while lynching people one after another until you start killing people again?