Page 17 of 72 FirstFirst ... 711121314151617181920212223273767 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XXI Day 5: Silent Night

Actually, I'm afraid that in this particular game if the lynchee is killed by any means other than lynching, the lyncher loses, although apparently they can still win by convincing the town to lynch a dead body. How would I know this? I am the lyncher!
    And dd or kd told me that I can still win if we somehow lynch Ultros, which means either we can lynch a dead person, someone has a resurrection role, or Ultros's death was faked.

That's an interesting role claim, I have not heard this twist before, although I am not dismissing it straight off. However, what do you mean they said you could still win? Still win as a Townie with Town? Or still win as a Lyncher? I think it is important that you explain exactly what you were told, so we can make a proper decision about your claim.

my role pm said that if ultros wasnt lynched, I would lose, a pm afterwards said that because he had been killed, I lose: unless I can find someway to lynch Ultros.
    Another Pm said that There was still a way for me to win. Whether town or lyncher or both I can't sy, but none the less.
    ##:unvote: raijin
    ##vote: ultros
    it's worth a shot

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Those who have questions and so on, if you want to receive a reply you should clear out your PM box so we can send you new messages.

Hojo, my best guess would be that one of us has some kind of reviving power. If Ultros were revived and you lynched him, you could still win.

Orphan is being pretty weird. Superpowered roleclaim, questions another players voting of Golbez, questions another players obvious voting for a dead player and then turns around and votes Golbez? Huh.

So for now ##vote: Orphan.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Necron View Post
    #UVOTE Golbez
    #VOTE Hojo

Necron wants this party started.
    Necron wants to set the record straight here:
    Necron was trying to jumpstart conversation with an improperly formatted vote.

##UNVOTE Hojo
    ##VOTE Golbez

Necron has obligations and will not be around much longer today.

Blog Entries

[5] Golbez - Rajin, Bartandelus, Orphan, Necron, unvoted

[1] Gilgamesh - Jihl Nabaat

[2] Kefka - Gilgamesh, Unvoted

[2] Kuja - Jecht, Unvoted

[3] Orphan - Fujin, Queen Brahne, Judge Gabranth

[1] Ultros? - Hojo

[1] Seifer *

[1] Jenova *

[1] Zeromus *

[1] Sephiroth *

*Unvoted

10 Votes needed for speed Lynch otherwise we have just about 25 minutes left on the clock.

necron bandwagon

Hojo you want a tie?

Wow, I've missed quite a bit. It seems I don't have enough time to catch up, though I don't think a vote at this point would matter anyway, so I'll just have my vote on myself for today. Oh and I might not be on for the first half of tomorrow.

Blog Entries

Time is up, Flavour to follow.

Blog Entries

Default Vanilla Death.

Final Fantasy IV (II) Music: Golbez Clad in Dark - YouTube

Hiding through the shadows all night and all day was not enough to save Golbez, the mob closed in on him chanting "LYNCH LYNCH LYNCH" in a dull monotonous drone, the cries of Golbez shouting "I am innocent!" were not enough to say him as the droning mob dragged his body up to the gibbet and without ceremony proceeded to hang him till his feet stopped kicking.

Golbez was a Vanilla Townie played by Cim! 16 hour of night to follow, PM me with your night actions.

Blog Entries

Final Fantasy XIII Final Boss Music - "Nascent Requiem" - YouTube

Orphan looked on down from on high in his cradle, thinking all was safe, little did he notices the sneaky ninja like person coming up behind him, the masked killer grabbed his head and slit his throat before he even had a chance to say no dont kill me!

Orphan was a Vanilla Townie played by Trollhunter, may he ever rest in pieces!

Elswhere however...

Final Fantasy XIII - Barthandelus Battle Music [HD] - YouTube

Bartandelus was walking along thinking he had out done himself having Orphan done in, soon it would truly be time to meet his maker, he was walking along his hopes held high until he was grabbed and shoved into a dark ally and beaten to death with a rubber duck.

Bartandelus was the Mafia Mason played by leader of mortals.

Mafia...........amongst the masons.............2 more townies dead...............Gilgamesh knows not....................who to trust...................all who voted for Golbez.............except Rajin...........dead.............Rajin............needs to explains himself...............but......................Gilgamesh...........smells..............a frame job....................Rajin.................guilty.........................or...................... .....innocent.........................what does town........................think?

Ha! I knew that Orphan fellow was pulling our legs with that fake role-claim of his, but nobody would listen to old man Jecht, or even give my opinion any thoughts. I did say it meant nothing. Well, at least he wasn't lynched or anything... Looks like one of the Mafia people was also killed, and I think this pretty much confirms we have a serial killer on the loose, and guess what guys? I don't think its Gilgamesh with the way he speaks. I know in some past games the serial killer had to meet a certain condition to earn a kill, but I call bulltrout on that. If there is a serial killer, he sure didn't need to act like an idiot or get others to act like him just to get a nightkill. trout, I think that pretty lady Jihl was trying to cast Gilgamesh as a serial killer so he could get the lynch, because you know, since we had two straight nights with two kills. So yeah, I'm gonna pull my super awesome Jecht Shot on that bitch, she certainly deserves a good spanking!

##VOTE: Jihl Nabaat