Thread: qwertysaur's adventure in Touhoumon: Blue Version

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

My Csuwako is atm the best of my party :O

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Hahahahah!!! Awesome game!!!! So adorable and cute!!!!

But if only they can evolve into scary old witch!

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Just remember that cSuwako's water attacks are actually only good against cYuugi and cTenshi, as rock is not weak to water in this game. Kanako (if I catch her which I likely will as she has the most votes)and Sakuya can rip through him though, as Kanako's grass attacks and Steel is strong against both Rock and Ice, which will make quick work of all of Brocks team. However, Suwako rips through Lt Surge and Blaine later on. I have an ESuwako in my file of a different version of touhoumon, and she is one of my most powerful fighters.

But there are no cSuwako found in either route where I can catch new party members, so I can't catch one for another couple of updates . (Next update will be exploring Viridian forest and then I'll give a choice of either exploring Route 3 or going to challenge Brock) I'll wait until tomorrow before playing the next segment.

Also Shaibana good choice on getting a Wriggle, she will tear through Sabrina as Sonicboom is now a pretty strong bug type attack instead of just doing 20 damage.

Blog Entries

I was hoping this would be a vertical shooter with pokemon but apparently not.
    Kefka's coming, look intimidating!
    Have a nice day!!

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

That niche market is still open for your exploitation then!

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Blog Entries

i gave up on my Ckisume she cant keep up with the rest nomather how hard i try.

p.s i hate team rocket for having sad abused touhoumon

:o when is the next part comming? Im curious..

i havent givn up on my Kisume
    brought her to those old ppl who raise them, and after that i trained till we dropper ^^
    se got verry lucky at the dojo since multiple times one of the other members fainted while the enemy had just 1hp ... so Kisume finished it and took full credit for it
    thats effective training

[jiro]Double posting, bad! - J[/jiro]

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

I'm excited for the next instalment too!

Blog Entries

It's more fun to look at qwerty's playthrough, than playing it on your own

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Note: this is the third time typing this out. Firefox is mad at me and feels like crashing.

Part Three: Through the Forest of the Faeries

Finding new friends is always worth the effort, so we first head back to route 22 and immediately spot a cKanako hiding in the bushes. Although I have already caught one for the Touhoudex data, it looked to be a bit foul tempered and not a team player, so it doesn't count. Shaibana, welcome to the team!

"Hello everyone, I hope we can all get along."

Shaibana has shown to rip through any wind cChen around, which all felt inclined to attack while searching for a cHatate to capture for Touhoudex data. After working with Jessweeeee to take down a cAya, Shaibana learned a new trick!

Not wanting to let the newest member take the spotlight, Jessweeee and Hinamori also show off new skills.

Suddenly Shaibana spots something in the grass, and a very lively cRan pops up.

"Woah a trainer lady! The names Rangiku! I bet I can beat you to the forest gate! If you somehow beat me I'll even join your party!"

"This will be easy. I'm the fastest there is after all."

The race was no competition at all.

"Well looks like it's time to go through the forest."

"If any bugs try to crawl on me they are getting knives to the face."

"Actually bugs are the least of the problem in this forest. The real pest are the faeries. They are EVERYWHERE!"

Rangiku wasn't exaggerating either. So. Many. Faeries. And a few random little girls mixed in for good measure.

There are also wild Luna Child, but they are pretty rare and none popped up. :\

Rangiku especially showed wrath against the faeries. Perhaps they pulled one to many pranks her one too many times, but she learned some new tricks to deal with them.

And wherever there are faeries, there are bug fairy catchers! Why they dedicate their efforts to these pests is beyond me, but they don't really think ahead.

Rangiku is the destroyer of Sunny Milk and Luna Child, while Shaibana is the bane of all Star Sapphire. This kid didn't even bother to look at my team before challenging me.

Rangiku is not the smallest of Touhou after all.

Each Touhou replaces a pokémon, but size and weight are still the same, leading to some funny sized like this one.

After beating up more small boys and their faeries, we finally see the exit. And a very random house. What kind of person lives here?

That's an odd trade. A chibi for a final form. I'm going to pretend this kind is not insane and walk away slowly.

So now that we are in Pewter City, we can either challenge the local leader Brock like our Rival said he was going to do. Or we can ignore him and head to Mt moon. (I'm not going through the cave to Vermilion City because there is a rare level 30 wild Parsee there and she is scary and will destroy my team )

Also who to add to the team for the forest? We have a lot of choices here!

cMarisa
    cSunny Milk
    Fire type. Below average strength. Abilities are Run Away or Vital Spirit. ability is to refract light. Uses ability to make herself invisible.

cLuna Child
    Electric type. Below average strength. Abilities are Run Away or Pickup. Ability is to mute sounds around her.

cStar Sapphire
    Water type. Below average strength. Abilities are Run Away or Water Veil. Ability is to detect motion around her.

Sunny, Luna and Star together are the 3 mischievous faeries. They work together to do two things. Pull pranks and be really good at playing hide and seek. (invisible + silent + knowing when someone approaches them) However, faeries in gensokyo are not known for their intelligence, and they are quite childish and short sighted. For example Luna will always use her ability when pulling a prank. The thought that a sudden unnatural silence could give away her presence has not ever crossed her mind. First game appearance is 12.8 where they are the bosses for stage 1, 2 and 3

cWriggle
    Bug type. (very rare type in Touhoumon) Great versatile and powerful physical attacker. Ability is swarm. First appearing in Touhou 8 as the stage 1 boss. Wriggle Nightbug is a firefly youkai and can control insects. Her appearance confuse many who see her because she almost looks male. (remember, there are almost no males in Touhou, and Rinnosuke is the only humanoid one ever seen)

cAlice
    Psychic type (branced evolution, can gain either Ice or dark as second type) and another defensive touhoumon. First appearing in Touhou 5 as the stage 3 boss, and later with an older appearance in touhou 7, again as the stage 3 boss. Alice is a youkai magician who controls dolls. She uses these dolls for many purposes; including fighting, cleaning, puppet shows and grenades.

Finally, new dex data for non party members.

she'll steal your heart Hollycat's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

up to 89
    This post brought to you by the power of boobs. Dear lord them boobs. Amen

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

I don't think we have enough fire power on the team yet, so I vote for Sunny Milk! Also let's toodle along to Mt Moon first and see if we can't bulk up our team before we tear Brock a new one! Those faerie catchers were rubbish, good work trashing them!

Blog Entries

I say you pick cWriggle or cSunnyMilk.

Blog Entries

i really dont like Lunachild.
    i self have caught a Wringle and she sure is a help!!
    But im gonna agree with Jiro, so this time my vote wil go to SunnyMilk,

need some names?:P

Lucy
    Sakura
    Hinata

xD

Blog Entries

What's with the shounen names?

cWriggle - Naoto -> Always mistaken for a guy. Looks like her persona too
    cSunnyMilk - Christmas -> Cause she's red, and Christmas is an awesome name

she'll steal your heart Hollycat's Avatar
    Articles