Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The EoFF Playlist Thread

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Rebellious Eagle View Post
    I'm liking this idea!
    This and this are totally my theme songs. They fit the Rebellious Eagle category :>
    Hell yeah, FFDP! I didn't really know you were that kinda girl, RE.

Here's a song for RE becoming a badass again. It's important to note that I do not want RE to become a stripper, to have creeper sex with me or do anything creepy. Listen to the song again, perverts.

It is so difficult to pick a song for thesharkdogg. But this is one I came up with today, Sevendust - Live Again It seems like a weird choice, but it's a song about encouraging someone to realize their worth. sharks is a very encouraging person.

And here is a song that just reminds me of nerdity in general. For the few, the proud, the EoFF ladies. MC Chris - Nrrrd Grrrl

We need someone to perform the old EoFF song parodies like Without Spam. Del Murder, lay that track down so we can put it on the playlist.

Signature by rubah. I think.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by fire_of_avalon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebellious Eagle View Post
    I'm liking this idea!
    This and this are totally my theme songs. They fit the Rebellious Eagle category :>
    Hell yeah, FFDP! I didn't really know you were that kinda girl, RE.

Here's a song for RE becoming a badass again. It's important to note that I do not want RE to become a stripper, to have creeper sex with me or do anything creepy. Listen to the song again, perverts.

It is so difficult to pick a song for thesharkdogg. But this is one I came up with today, Sevendust - Live Again It seems like a weird choice, but it's a song about encouraging someone to realize their worth. sharks is a very encouraging person.

And here is a song that just reminds me of nerdity in general. For the few, the proud, the EoFF ladies. MC Chris - Nrrrd Grrrl

We need someone to perform the old EoFF song parodies like Without Spam. Del Murder, lay that track down so we can put it on the playlist.
    Little Sister is one of my favorite songs...I love QOTSA :o
    Era Vulgaris
    "My life's a chip in your pile. Ante up!" ~Setzer, FFVI

"Knights do it two-handed!" ~Drunkard, FFV