Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Default Tattoos

Everyone told me I would regret getting a tattoo but I got one and I really like it because it encourages people to stare at and/or make comments about my breasts.

Did anyone get a tattoo that they did or did not regret? Or thought you would regret but didn't? Or didn't think you woulod regret but did?

Banned
    Blog Entries

Your tattoo is fantastic but I've told you that before. I'm still considering one, I just don't know what or where.

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

Y'all can thank Rubahs as it was her idea to take a pic of me

do I regret/not regret it? Please I barely realize it's there half the time. Best whatever hundred dollars spent
    Last edited by Peegee; 09-02-2011 at 09:01 PM.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

I hope that means that you are Canadian.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I don't plan to ever get a tattoo, but I've seen a lot that I like. I love the galaxy Kalen has across her chest, and one of the bloggers I follow has an antique aqua sewing machine with strawberries and stuff around it.

On the flip side, my sister has nautical stars on her stomach, and her boyfriend has a big pokeball on the back of his hand. They're teenagers! And the tattoos look like they were done by someone that was blindfolded, with the tattoo pen held between their buttcheeks. Horrid stuff. I don't mind a stupid tattoo, as long as it's well done.

What's your tattoo, shion?

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Cherries.

It's perfectly positioned and the right size so that if I wear a low top it shows without showing to much of my breast or if I don't want it to show (at school, job interviews etc) it's easily covered.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ShlupQuack View Post
    On the flip side, my sister has nautical stars on her stomach, and her boyfriend has a big pokeball on the back of his hand. They're teenagers! And the tattoos look like they were done by someone that was blindfolded, with the tattoo pen held between their buttcheeks. Horrid stuff. I don't mind a stupid tattoo, as long as it's well done.
    Thats why i will only get a tattoo from a pro whos work ive seen

i love tattoos but will only get one when I have enough money to go to a sick pro with a million year waiting list

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I love tattoos and other types of body art but I'm so fickle I know that if I got one someday I'd be bored with it. Permanence is an issue for me (but I am getting used to it.) A good friend has several, some of which are dumb some of which are beautiful. My cousin has several and while I love her I don't like any of them. My sister has one, below a scar on her leg that says "aven kal" a phrase some fans of The Dark Tower series might recognize.

Tattoos i've considered getting: a compass rose in my foot, a shamrock, the coheed and cambria keywork, a crow, the symbol of the Elder from the dark tower, a sunrise, the Celtic tree of life, a tigerlilly, an iris, and the word "MegaPow" in a comic action bubble.

Edit: while I don't think having every square inch of your body covered is all that great I immediately notice men with one full sleeve that's well done.

I WANT ANOTHER PIERCING THREAD NOW. or can we talk about piercings in here too?

Signature by rubah. I think.

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Isn't your sister like 15? And wtf gets a pokeball on their hand?! I hate that generation.

I don't have any tattoos right now, but I have a few designs that I'm eager to get once I have some disposable income to throw at some tattoo artist.

I LOVE TATTOOS. I have 2 currently and plan on getting at least 21 more. At least. I regret neither. After getting them I wanted to just keep getting them but I didn't have the money. The feeling is kinda addicting. Though, with both of them, I totally freaked myself out about it hurting and, with both of them, they tickled like hell.

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

I'm not hardcore enough, I could never pull it off. Besides the fact I'd never be able to decide on what to get.

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernChaosGod View Post
    Isn't your sister like 15? And wtf gets a pokeball on their hand?! I hate that generation.

I don't have any tattoos right now, but I have a few designs that I'm eager to get once I have some disposable income to throw at some tattoo artist.
    She's sixteen. She got the stars when she was barely fifteen, I think. She got her first tattoo when she was eight.

Her boyfriend is barely eighteen and he has like six. All of them are horrible.

When I subbed remedial algebra, one of the students had a ton of tattoos. They were well done though.

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

She's sixteen. She got the stars when she was barely fifteen, I think. She got her first tattoo when she was eight.

Her boyfriend is barely eighteen and he has like six. All of them are horrible.

When I subbed remedial algebra, one of the students had a ton of tattoos. They were well done though.
    Eight?! What the smurf.

Her boyfriend sounds stupid.

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

Well I guess kudos to her for being able to find someone who would tattoo an eight year old.

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.