Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: The mini mafia extravaganza special: actually you know what, Psychotic is a blowhard

FFXIV Character

Jenna Solis (Sargatanas)

Alright, fine, but can we all agree to investigate one person so in the event the game does go on, we can at least collaborate in the morning? :hello:

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Sure. Let's pick Demon Dude!

Banned
    Blog Entries

If there's some framing role or some trout then I'm smurfed.

FFXIV Character

Jenna Solis (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Let us assume that Jen's theory: 2x sane cops, 2x naive, 2x paranoid, 2x insane, 1x mafia, is correct. At the moment, I think this is a reasonable assumption to make. We have lost an insane cop.

If I am guilty, there are therefore only three possible truthful results of "innocent" on me - one insane cop (now that laddy is dead) and two naive cops. We have now had four - If I was guilty, we would only have four if somebody else was lying, but if I was the mafia, there would be no need for anyone to lie. Under the proposed set up, I therefore cannot be mafia.

Yes, under alternate set ups I could be and bleep bloop bleep that's not the point I am making here. Under this proposed set up, I am proven to be not mafia.
    I realized that if what you suggest is true and ff freak is a Mafia/Lyncher player and not town, her claim that you are innocent does not count. This, of course, relies on the assumption that I am correct about how the game set up is, so you need one more innocent investigation to totally clear you. I'm not saying you aren't innocent, I'm just saying you still have a shade of doubt like the rest of us. If qwertysaur investigated you and comes up innocent, then I would say you are completely cleared. Otherwise, those of us who already investigated you can investigate ourselves, and those who haven't investigated you can, and I'm sure we can clear up the fog that way.

Another thought I had was that maybe the adjective attached to the type of cop you are doesn't have anything to do with being a cop. For instance, what if Remon's Bad Cop is like a Hated Townie Role in which he needs one less vote to a majority? Or what if leader of mortals Bitchy Cop means he is also a Vengeful Townie who can immediately kill someone after he is lynched? This could also indicate that Bad Cop/Good Cop is a Lynchee/Lyncher pair as well. I'm just trying to think up as many scenarios as possible.

I don't have a problem with investigating Demon Dude, I don't really think their is a Framer Mafia among us, since the game is so small, but that would really be a mind smurf if there is!

Quote Originally Posted by Jentleness View Post
    Another thought I had was that maybe the adjective attached to the type of cop you are doesn't have anything to do with being a cop. For instance, what if Remon's Bad Cop is like a Hated Townie Role in which he needs one less vote to a majority? Or what if leader of mortals Bitchy Cop means he is also a Vengeful Townie who can immediately kill someone after he is lynched? This could also indicate that Bad Cop/Good Cop is a Lynchee/Lyncher pair as well. I'm just trying to think up as many scenarios as possible.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
    I wouldn't be surprised if the adjectives did play some sort of role like that. Remon stated that everyone hated him because he was bad at investigating, which could be an allusion to a sort of hated townie role. Even if this isn't true, it's a neat idea.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

##Vote: qwertysaur

Because my vote doesn't count, but I need to vote for someone or else I have a self vote.

Anyway I am also a cop. (One who also must attack those with bad grammar which has been quite good so far, yay for good grammar.) and I investigated Psychotic last night. I got a Guilty result.

Day 1 investigations
    Demondude - demondude (guilty)
    Psychotic - Jen (innocent)
    Jen - Psychotic (innocent)
    DK - Psychotic (innocent)
    qwertysaur - Psychotic (guilty)
    f f freak - Psychotic (innocent)
    leader of mortals - Psychotic (innocent)
    Remon - f f freak (innocent)

So I am either paranoid or insane.

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by qwertysaur View Post
    [B]##Vote: qwertysaur
    I can't let you do that, Star Fox.

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

The person who's investigation irks me the most though is Demon Dudes. I hate it when cops investigate themselves, so it's more of a personal preference but I'll be watching you closely.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

##Unvote: qwertysaur

##Vote: Demon dude

Is that OK with you? My vote doesn't count anyway so it doesn't make a difference who exactly gets my vote, I'm just throwing one out now so I don't have to worry about it.

Also bad qwerty! You should have said Demon Dude's, not Dudes! No cookies for me!

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Also, if you guys want Laddy's investigation result from last night, anyone who wants it must ask me politely. Of course, we all know he ended up insane, so it probably doesn't matter.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I think I figured out Leader of Mortals role. He must vote for whoever votes for him.

Banned
    Blog Entries

Please may we have Laddy's investigation result from last night?

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Proto View Post
    Also, if you guys want Laddy's investigation result from last night, anyone who wants it must ask me politely. Of course, we all know he ended up insane, so it probably doesn't matter.
    If he investigated anybody but himself, then does matter though, because we all know the real result is the opposite. The dead are not supposed to speak.

If he was paranoid or naive then it wouldn't make any difference.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Vote count update.

Remon: f f freak, Remon Psychotic (2)
    f f freak: demondude, Psychotic (2)
    No Lynch: Jentleness Psychotic, demondude (1)
    leader of mortals: leader of mortals (1)
    DK: DK (1)
    demondude: qwertysaur (0)
    Psychotic: (0)
    Jentleness: (0)
    qwertysaur: (0)

Blog Entries

##Vote : f f freak

Sorry f f freak I know that your role is to lynch the bad cop but we have to get rid of the mafia first. You can have me later <3 (and i'm voting for you cause i don't want to die yet)