Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 378910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: The mini mafia extravaganza special: actually you know what, Psychotic is a blowhard

Blog Entries

Aaaaah!

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Well, do you guys want to hear his result or not? So far, I think I've only got two requests.

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

Blog Entries

I want.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Remon View Post
    I want.
    Sentence fragment! Bad Remon!

Also I would like to know the result, but at the same time would like to not know it because Laddy is dead and the dead can't talk. As I said before, whoever Laddy investigated would have their alignment confirmed and if he did investigate himself then you are just trolling us Proto.

Blog Entries

He might have left a note before dying.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Fine, might as well tell you since I brought it up.

He investigated demondude and got Guilty. Feel free to use this information or not.

Banned
    Blog Entries

Oh. Great.

Banned
    Blog Entries

Oh trout I just remembered he's insane. That's cool. No reason to tase me now, bro.

FFXIV Character

Jenna Solis (Sargatanas)

I guess that nicks the idea of investigating demondude since Laddy is an Insane Cop and received a guilty verdict which pretty much verifies that demondude is innocent. The question remains is whether demondude is insane as well, or paranoid. The only way he would know this is if he investigated someone and was told that person is Innocent, as a Paranoid Cop would only get guilty verdicts.

I want to point out to qwerty that just because you received a guilty verdict on Psychotic does not necessarily make you insane or paranoid, you could be our Sane Cop, who knows? I agree that one of the 4 of us (DK, ff freak, leader of mortals, and myself) is probably not telling the truth and I once again willingly offer myself as the target for everyone's investigation, including myself.

I also wonder if there is more than one Mafia player in this game. Normal Mafia games roughly have a 4 (Town) to 1 (Scum) ratio. Last game there were 4 Mafia and 2 Lovers out of 25 players. The game before that began with 4 Mafia and 1 Cult Leader out of 20 players and the one before that had 5 Mafia out of 21 players. So it would not be completely out of place that there were 2 Mafia out of 9 players. So the setup I originally suggested might be a bit off. Maybe the setup is more like 1 Sane Cop, 2 Insane Cops, 2 Paranoid Cops, 2 Naive Cops, and 2 Mafia Scumbags.

Then I thought, "Wouldn't it be a true mind smurf if all the Cops were insane!"

My last plea is that we go with a No Lynch tonight. Like I said before, if we start lynching players we have an 8 to 1 (or 8 to 2) chance of killing an innocent, which only helps the Mafia. We can keep casualties to a minimum by using our investigating skills to find out each others sanity and let the Mafia do their own dirty work.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Jentleness, for there to be 2 paranoid cops the only possible way would be for myself and DD to be them. We are the only 2 alive who have gotten a guilty result. (Laddy had one as well but he was confirmed to be insane already)

FFXIV Character

Jenna Solis (Sargatanas)

OK fine! >_<

So (if we assume that both of us are telling the truth) then the list now looks something like this:

Laddy - demondude (guilty) Insane Cop
    Demondude - demondude (guilty) Paranoid Cop
    Psychotic - Jen (innocent)
    Jen - Psychotic (innocent) Sane/Insane/Naive Cop
    DK - Psychotic (innocent)
    qwertysaur - Psychotic (guilty) Paranoid Cop
    f f freak - Psychotic (innocent)
    leader of mortals - Psychotic (innocent)
    Remon - f f freak (innocent)

I want very much to investigate myself, but I realized that it will only eliminate the possibility of being insane (or substantiate it). If I investigate myself
    and it comes back guilty, it tells me I'm insane and not paranoid because I've already received an innocent investigation on Psychotic. If it comes back innocent, I am not insane, but I can still be naive. :/

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Current votecount:

No Lynch: Jentleness, f f freak, Remon Psychotic, demondude (3)
    f f freak: demondude, Psychotic Remon (2)
    leader of mortals: leader of mortals (1)
    DK: DK (1)
    demondude: qwertysaur (0)
    Remon: f f freak, Psychotic (0)
    qwertysaur: (0)
    Psychotic: (0)
    Jentleness: (0)

9.5 hours remaining.

Blog Entries

Well, I won't ever be voting for Remon. With such a small game, I think a lyncher win might just end the game. I am also all for a no lynch tonight, so we can better collect our thoughts and evidence.

Basically, the only things that we have confirmed as of now is that both demondude and Remon(Although not confirmed, it is extremely likely) are innocent. Also, even though f f freak is a bad guy, I am almost positive she is still a real cop. Although it's not confirmed, I think it is safe to say that Psychotic is a real cop. That, along with me being a real cop, leaves us with 3 possibilities. Jen, DK, and Qwerty. If it is true that there are 2 of each cop, however, Qwerty is confirmed as a cop, seeing as he must be paranoid. Of the two/three, based on nothing more than just a gut feeling, I find DK to be the most scummy. Thus, I propose that we all vote for no lynch, and investigate him tonight. If you wish to investigate me, that's fine. If that is your choice, I too will investigate myself.

I will hold off on voting for no lynch, however, in fear of an accidental speed lynch of nothing.

Blog Entries

Actually, I just had a breakthrough.

Laddy - demondude (guilty) Insane Cop
    Demondude - demondude (guilty) Paranoid Cop
    Psychotic - Jen (innocent)
    Jen - Psychotic (innocent) Sane/Insane/Naive Cop
    DK - Psychotic (innocent)
    qwertysaur - Psychotic (guilty) Paranoid Cop
    f f freak - Psychotic (innocent)
    leader of mortals - Psychotic (innocent)
    Remon - f f freak (innocent)[COLOR=#ff00cc]

Assuming that we have 2 of all 4 types of Cop, we have 2 naive, 2 paranoid, 2 sane, and 1 insane left.

Now, the 2 paranoids are pretty much confirmed now, so I will forget about them

Remon investigates f f freak, who I am quite sure is a real cop. I believe Remon to be either sane or naive.

Now, 4 people investigated Psychotic, and Psychotic investigated Jen. All came up innocent. If there really is 2 of each type of cop, 1 of these 5 people(1 of them is mafia) must be an insane cop. This means that the insane cop found the mafia. The only one that investigated a different person was Psychotic, meaning he must be the insane cop, and Jen must be the mafia.

If we lynch Jen today, we can either win, if Jen is mafia, or we can conclude that there is not 2 of each type of cop. I find that the potential for winning as well as learning about which roles may be in the game is more than enough to warrant a vote for Jen.

##Vote: Jentleness

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

Proto won't be here to close the day, so I'm in charge

Two hours and a half hours left!

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.