Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: The mini mafia extravaganza special: actually you know what, Psychotic is a blowhard

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

I pick qwerty because he's being useful with the tables. Kill him and the town will have to find someone else to do it!

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Jiro View Post
    I pick qwerty because he's being useful with the tables. Kill him and the town will have to find someone else to do it!
    I didn't use a table though. It's just plain text at size 1 in [q][/q] tags.

I flipped a coin. Heads was leader of mortals, tails was DK. The result was tails.

##Vote: DK

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Actually I feel like making Proto do some work

##Unvote: DK
    ##Vote: leader of mortals

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

##Unvote: leader of mortals
    ##Vote: Jentleness

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

##Unvote: Jentleness
    ##Vote: Remon

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

##Unvote: Remon
    ##Vote: Psychotic

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

##Unvote: Psychotic
    ##Vote: demondude

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

##Unvote: demondude
    ##Vote: f f freak

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

##Unvote: f f freak
    ##Vote: qwertysaur

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

##Unvote: qwertysaur
    ##Vote: DK

happy now Proto? everyone got a vote during day 2.

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Not what I had in mind, but whatever floats your boat.

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

FFXIV Character

Jenna Solis (Sargatanas)

>_< I've been busy buying a new mobile phone! I decided on the HTC Incredible 2 and it is 1000 times better than my old BlackBerry! I was going there would be more dialogue before we voted but if you insist we must vote right now:

## vote: DK

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by qwertysaur View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by leader of mortals View Post
    The only possible way for us to have 2 of each type of cop is if Jen or f f freak are scum, and looking at the results on Jen, I'm pretty positive that she is innocent. Now, because of what happened with f f freak and Remon, I'm pretty sure that f f freak is innocent as well. This means that we don't have 2 of each cop, and we can not assume so, because to do so would be wrong. I do, however, think it wouldn't be a bad idea to have us investigate f f freak.
    Bolded text is a contradiction.
    The bold text is not a contradiction. I didn't say that I absolutely believed that f f freak was innocent, I said that I thought she was probably innocent. "I'm pretty sure", leaves room for error, thus making this not a contradiction.

As for why I believed it would be good to investigate her, I first will address your next question/statement to me.

Quote Originally Posted by qwertysaur View Post
    Well, I won't ever be voting for Remon. With such a small game, I think a lyncher win might just end the game. I am also all for a no lynch tonight, so we can better collect our thoughts and evidence.

Basically, the only things that we have confirmed as of now is that both demondude and Remon(Although not confirmed, it is extremely likely) are innocent. Also, even though f f freak is a bad guy, I am almost positive she is still a real cop. Although it's not confirmed, I think it is safe to say that Psychotic is a real cop. That, along with me being a real cop, leaves us with 3 possibilities. Jen, DK, and Qwerty. If it is true that there are 2 of each cop, however, Qwerty is confirmed as a cop, seeing as he must be paranoid. Of the two/three, based on nothing more than just a gut feeling, I find DK to be the most scummy. Thus, I propose that we all vote for no lynch, and investigate him tonight. If you wish to investigate me, that's fine. If that is your choice, I too will investigate myself.

I will hold off on voting for no lynch, however, in fear of an accidental speed lynch of nothing.
    Why did you change your mind about investigating DK?
    I don't know how you missed the next post after it, where I had a revelation using my logic puzzle solving skills, but here it is again.

Actually, I just had a breakthrough.

Laddy - demondude (guilty) Insane Cop
    Demondude - demondude (guilty) Paranoid Cop
    Psychotic - Jen (innocent)
    Jen - Psychotic (innocent) Sane/Insane/Naive Cop
    DK - Psychotic (innocent)
    qwertysaur - Psychotic (guilty) Paranoid Cop
    f f freak - Psychotic (innocent)
    leader of mortals - Psychotic (innocent)
    Remon - f f freak (innocent)[COLOR=#ff00cc]

Assuming that we have 2 of all 4 types of Cop, we have 2 naive, 2 paranoid, 2 sane, and 1 insane left.

Now, the 2 paranoids are pretty much confirmed now, so I will forget about them

Remon investigates f f freak, who I am quite sure is a real cop. I believe Remon to be either sane or naive.

Now, 4 people investigated Psychotic, and Psychotic investigated Jen. All came up innocent. If there really is 2 of each type of cop, 1 of these 5 people(1 of them is mafia) must be an insane cop. This means that the insane cop found the mafia. The only one that investigated a different person was Psychotic, meaning he must be the insane cop, and Jen must be the mafia.

If we lynch Jen today, we can either win, if Jen is mafia, or we can conclude that there is not 2 of each type of cop. I find that the potential for winning as well as learning about which roles may be in the game is more than enough to warrant a vote for Jen.

##Vote: Jentleness
    The only error in my logic above is that I neglected the possibility that f f freak may be scum. I did this, however, because I did not believe that f f freak was scum. I believed that she was innocent. As for why I want her investigated today, it was to once and for all rule out the possibility of there being 2 of each cop. If both Jen and f f freak are innocent, that means that there is NOT 2 of each cop, if you look through my logic, which would actually make it so you aren't a confirmed town anymore, Qwerty, as well as keeping us from wasting our time with useless arguments of limiting the types of cops that we may be.

Now, as for what my role pm says about a Bitchy Cop, it says that, although I act like a "Bitchtard", I often get my work done. I don't know what it means by often, and I don't know if being a bitch has any repercussions.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I love my traps, especially when people I suspect waltz directly into them

There are only 2 ways to confirm that anybody is town. Method 1 is having everybody investigate that person. Method 2 is to kill that person.

The method you are wording your arguments is what irks me the most. Phrases like "I'm pretty sure" are a red flag. It shows that you want others to go after the trail you suggest and collect evidence for you. Then when said argument fails at a later date, you have an exit and you get someone else to take the heat for you. Scum don't want to stand out in a small game like this.

That revelation does not answer my question though. You could investigate DK and vote to lynch Jentleness. You can't depend on your night actions to find all scum.

Blog Entries

So I'm scummy because I thought, and still do think that f f freak is confirmed because of how she claimed good cop? Of course I can't be sure that she is innocent without having her lynched, which is exactly why I said I was "pretty sure". I don't see how you are trying to turn this on me, calling it a trap. I also don't understand why you have yet to comment on the fact that it's almost guaranteed(Oh god, uncertainty again in a game where nothing is certain! I'm mafia!) that we have a different set-up than what was previously thought, which was the point of my entire argument.

How exactly, in a game that probably has only 1 scum in it(I'm not being exactly sure of myself again, I guess this further proves that I'm mafia!), is dismissing someone as probably town a scummy move? If she dies and is town, how would that be any different in people's image of me than if she dies and I say she is absolutely, positively town?

As for why I decided to investigate Jen, it's because I found her most scummy. Why would I investigate someone I found to be less scummy, and then just kill Jen without giving her a proper chance to be investigated. I also learned just as much from having Jen investigated as I did from having her killed, by learning that she is innocent, I nearly destroyed the possibility of there being 2 of each cop. Investigating Jen gave me the same info as killing her would have, and here it was done in a better and less reckless way.

Now for DK. When I said I wanted to investigate DK, it was thinking there was 2 of each cop, and me trying to use logic to find out what the possible cops could be. When I made that post, I didn't see what I found out in the next post of mine, the revelation that I cited earlier. Thus, my revelation DOES answer your question. Through my revelation, I got a better suspect. Simple as that.