Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: The mini mafia extravaganza special: actually you know what, Psychotic is a blowhard

Banned
    Blog Entries

Yeah. What. I've been reading through this keeping my eye on DK and Qwerty, and this is a good enough reason to vote imo. I won't say too much though because I'll just reiterate LOM's sentiments, so I'll say this: YOU SET OFF MY TRAP! :[

##vote: qwertysaur

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

...Flavor coming up soon. Unless anything drastic happens from now to then, looks like DK is getting the lynch today.

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I don't really like DK's recent inactivity for this game, as I had hoped he would be a little more active than he is currently. Though, I would have to say that his activeness became his undoing. After all, being a "Greedy Cop" that he claimed, his greediness for the donuts left him too busy to interact with the rest of the cops, especially to the likes of Jentleness, our Friendly Cop, and Psychotic, our only plain Cop, who can now both claim to take this as their victory. They tried to pressure DK into explaining himself, but his mouth was stuffed from the donuts. He couldn't explain that he was really not one of them. Why would he? He wanted them dead, but instead, he ended up dead himself.

And with his lynch, the town of cops all win! DK was really a Fake Cop. Thanks for playing, chump!

Votecount.

DK: Jentleness, Psychotic, DK qwertysaur, leader of mortals (3)
    qwertysaur: leader of mortals, demondude qwertysaur (2)
    f f freak: f f freak qwertysaur (1)
    demondude: qwertysaur (1)
    Remon: Remon qwertysaur (1)
    leader of mortals: qwertysaur (1)
    Psychotic: qwertysaur (0)
    Jentleness: qwertysaur (0)

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Wait, we're lynching qwerty?

Ok I am just a mindless slave here to do whatever you guys want and shrug off all personal responsibility and accountability really.

##unvote: DK ##vote: qwertysaur

no just kidding

##unvote: qwertysaur ##vote: No-lynch

Qwerty's traps are always prime mafia gold. Seriously you guys, him doing that doesn't make him suspicious, he always does this stuff. He's just adding a little bit of fun and flavour. Relaaaaaaaax. Jeez.

I don't really get any of his traps, though. lom's acting weirdly and saying some things that I wouldn't say (WHICH OBVIOUSLY MAKES HIM SCUM) but I don't know how he really got ensnared into saying it. He just... did it. Still, I got a clean result on lom so I'm not going to bust out my pitchfork and torch just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by o' mortals
    Encouraging the town to lynch people along with investigating others is both reckless, and a thing that the mafia wants.
    Think of there as being 2 lynches per day. One we have no control over whatsoever, and there is no chance of the person dying being mafia. The other, we do have control over and there is a chance of whacking mafia. I will never suspect anybody for calling for a lynch to occur. Last night not withstanding, they're gonna kill us regardless of what we do.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Oops, too late there Psy. :>

Articles

hahahahaha

I KILLED THE MAFIA

OORAH

*heroic*

Banned
    Blog Entries

I was a bulletproof cop. I was keeping it secret because saying 'I'M A BULLETPROOF COP' renders my bulletproof-ness practically useless because I won't be targeted. Called a Macho Cop, though.

Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Also seriously now, there can't be just one plain' ol' mafia in this set up. 8 town vs 1 mafia is a bit silly anyway, but with some sort of death-stopper and with Proto revealing Laddy's investigation despite him dying, there either has to be more than one scum, or the scum that we have is some sort of mutant death beast with six bajillion special powers.
    Quoting this though. Kind of harsh Proto

Still, it was a really fun little break from the same old same old mafia set up and added a whole new dimension to the game, so it was good overall.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

And that's our game!

Here are everyone's roles with their sanity included.

Remon: Bad Cop Lynchee
    leader of mortals: Random Bitchy Cop
    Psychotic: Cop
    DK: Fake Cop
    Jentleness: Naive Friendly Cop
    f f freak: Good Cop Lyncher
    qwertysaur: Insane Grammar Cop
    demondude: Paranoid Macho Cop
    Laddy: Insane Naughty Cop

edit: Btw, f f freak did technically win in my setup. She just didn't accomplish lynching Remon.
    Last edited by Agent Proto; 09-08-2011 at 05:26 PM.

Yay? Do I win or not? Either way, Congratulations to all the members of the town.

Blog Entries

Whoa who has the most votes?

Blog Entries

Guys.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

My traps for this game were a combination of dummy and bait traps. I was sure that either leader of mortals or DK were the scum, and since DK was not around I just played with leader of mortals instead for most of the day. I worded my posts so I would take some suspicion on myself, and try and frustrate leader of mortals so he would make mistakes that would give away his scum nature if he was in fact the evil cop.

Additionally, building a case against leader of mortals made the bait trap. If DK was about to be lynched and he had a chance to save himself, he would preserve his own life and vote to kill the person with the most votes. This backfired slightly as I because that person, but DK never showed up so this part was not needed.

FFXIV Character

Jenna Solis (Sargatanas)

Yeah!!! Also, Jeff forgot to mention that if I died there would be no. Day afterward sincee you would all be at my funeral. Good job Townies!!!

Blog Entries

@qwert Yeah but lom was confirmed innocent the moment he asked to reveal our names. That made you look suspicious instead.