Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 91314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: The mini mafia extravaganza special: actually you know what, Psychotic is a blowhard

FFXIV Character

Jenna Solis (Sargatanas)

I'm glad I never investigated DK now that I'm confirmed naive, but truthfully I suspected I was from the beginning, being the friendly cop and all. :x

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Remon View Post
    @qwert Yeah but lom was confirmed innocent the moment he asked to reveal our names. That made you look suspicious instead.
    That didn't confirm anything really. I thought the mafia would have some name like Evil Cop when it was revealed you all had fancy titles, and lo and behold he did!

You lot use the word confirmed way too easily

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Remon View Post
    @qwert Yeah but lom was confirmed innocent the moment he asked to reveal our names. That made you look suspicious instead.
    Actually that was a false assumption. Laddy had a name with his role as well, so there was the possibility that lom used that info to create an alibi.

The increased suspicion on myself was the back up plan. if I failed to get lom as the bait for DK to try and save himself, I would use myself instead. This wasn't needed in the end though, as DK never showed up.

Blog Entries

I considered that too, but I didn't really think that was the case here.

And also Laddy is a winner. Dead town aligned roles win with the town right?

FFXIV Character

Jenna Solis (Sargatanas)

I believe the title suggests he did

Articles

There is only one winner now. Thanks for being good sports!

Blog Entries

Participation is what's important

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Here are the PMs I sent.

Hi f f freak, you are the Good Cop. You're an admired person among your peers!

Every night, you are to PM me who you wish to investigate and I will tell you if they are guilty or innocent.

You win when the Mafia is eradicated.
    You will also win if you happen to get rid of the Bad Cop during the day. One problem though, you don't know who is the Bad Cop.

~

Hi Jentleness, you are the Friendly Cop. Everyone loves you because you are such a nice gal!

Every night, you are to PM me who you wish to investigate and I will tell you if they are guilty or innocent.

If you die, the next day may be skipped for your funeral.

~

Hi leader of mortals, you are the Bitchy Cop. You may act like a smurfing bitchtard, but you often get the job done.

~

Hi qwertysaur, you are the Grammar Cop. You get annoyed by every little mistake anyone makes when in comes to the English language

~

Hi Psychotic, you are a Cop. You are there to serve and protect.

~

Hi demondude, you are the Macho Cop. The manliest of all manly cops, so you don't need no protection either!

You are also immune to nightkills.

~

Hi Laddy, you are the Naughty Cop. Yes, you are the kind of creep that's always copping a feeling on others, you bad naughty cop.

~

Hi Remon, you are the Bad Cop. No, you're not mafia. Everyone just hates you because you're not a very good cop. Be careful though, someone is out to get you.

~

Hi DK, you are the Fake Cop. You're not really a cop, you just pretend to be one. You are also the lone mafia.

You can't investigate others during the night. However, you can nightkill. Every night, you are to PM me who you wish to kill and it shall be done.

You win when you are the sole person alive.

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    There is only one winner now. Thanks for being good sports!

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Poor DK, he was only 4 days away from retirement.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Articles
    Blog Entries

Why was I killed?

Blog Entries

Well Qwerty, I still don't believe in your methods, but damn, are you a good cop. Or something XD

Really, I think you should have had DK lynched as you had originally planned and investigate me in the night. You made it a bit too complicated, and it confuzzled me XD

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

That was quick but quite enjoyable actually, well done town! Except for the fact that Psychotic cast the lynching vote. We are never going to live this down.

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Jiro View Post
    That was quick but quite enjoyable actually, well done town! Except for the fact that Psychotic cast the lynching vote. We are never going to live this down.
    Psy can pretend all he wants, but he knows I beat him to the punch this time.

Articles

Naaaawwww, like any of you nobodies could beat a World Class mafia genius like me to the punch. I knew Dan was mafia on day 1 when I saw Laddy had died and Dan made his first post of the day. Seriously, have a look at those two events, there are huge smurf off clues right there. He can back me up on me noticing it immediately if needs be 'cause I decided to rehash Mafia II and be like "Yo dude you are mafia this is smurfing obvious" on MSN. If it had been anyone but him I would've instead gone into full on Psychotic berserk mode and had him lynched then and there. But 'cause he's a pretty chill fellow I decided I was going to try to help him win, but then he got bored of the game so I just dicked about for a bit.

Feel free to disqualify me for talking about the game outside of the thread and make me a loser I still figured him out legitimately, and first! As such my penis is bigger than anyone's in existence and LET'S JUST TALK ABOUT HOW smurfING GREAT I AM AT BEING A HUMAN BEING MMMMM I AM LITERALLY FARTING ON MY HAND SO I CAN SMELL IT OH IT'S SO GOOD

please take every single word in this post 100% seriously...!