Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141519 ... LastLast

Thread: The mini mafia extravaganza special: actually you know what, Psychotic is a blowhard

FFXIV Character

Jenna Solis (Sargatanas)

BTW Paul, I don't believe Remon was suggesting that the color of your Cop Role was what sounded suspicious. I believe he was indicating that it didn't come with a adjective like "Bitchy" Cop, "Naughty" Cop, or "Bad" Cop. Remon can correct me if I'm wrong, but that's how I interpreted his post.

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

I'm a greedy cop and I guess that means as long as there is a bung or a few extra donuts involved everything is cool. JUST LIKE REAL LIFE oh man don't let old manus see this he will flip his tit, the police are beautiful etc etc

also Psy wasn't bugger all on DW mafia he made one backwards post on the first day and then left to go to London. To see STEVE.

I too investigated Psy and got an innocent result. It seems we all though he was a little bit scummy, but I think this pretty much clears him of all suspicion, considering how many people have investigated him.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Remon View Post
    But that shade has always been used. And you were a cop on Dynasty warriors mafia. You knew
    No, it hasn't always been used. I just gave two examples of shades which have been used in previous mafia games. Seriously, go look them up. Also, you failed to explain why it is suspicious, just like you kept dodging my question yesterday when I asked why my post was ridiculous. It seems to me you want to keep throwing out negative words against me without wanting to back them up.

I'm through playing with Jen. You're my next dance partner.

ps: Tactically it would be better if we all investigated the same person instead of investigating ourselves. That way we can compare results. But you already knew that, didn't you, which is why you suggested it - to buy yourself one more day!

##vote: Remon

Quote Originally Posted by Remon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    I just got regular Cop in my PM. It was this pleasant shade of blue for those of you that care!
    That's suspicious...

I am a Bad Cop. People hate me for not being good with investigations
    I don't know if that was a hint to being paranoid or not.
    ##Vote: Remon
    Cheers mate. I'm the Good Cop and part of my role is to lynch the Bad Cop. So thanks for making my job a whole lot easier.

Banned
    Blog Entries

Sounds like some lyncher/lynchee trout right there.

Banned
    Blog Entries

That also basically confirms Remon is a cop.

Banned
    Blog Entries

So here's my conclusion.

##vote: f f freak

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Let us assume that Jen's theory: 2x sane cops, 2x naive, 2x paranoid, 2x insane, 1x mafia, is correct. At the moment, I think this is a reasonable assumption to make. We have lost an insane cop.

If I am guilty, there are therefore only three possible truthful results of "innocent" on me - one insane cop (now that laddy is dead) and two naive cops. We have now had four - If I was guilty, we would only have four if somebody else was lying, but if I was the mafia, there would be no need for anyone to lie. Under the proposed set up, I therefore cannot be mafia.

Yes, under alternate set ups I could be and bleep bloop bleep that's not the point I am making here. Under this proposed set up, I am proven to be not mafia.

FFXIV Character

Jenna Solis (Sargatanas)

It is true that everyone investigating the same person would garner better information concerning that person's character. I do not have a problem with that scenario. Since the majority of us already investigated you Paul, we could all investigate Remon if you like. Or me if you like that better. What does everyone else think about that?

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

demondude, you have to unvote first before changing your vote.

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

Banned
    Blog Entries

No because I think that f f freak just confirmed Remon as a cop. I think we should investigate DK or qwerty.

Banned
    Blog Entries

tch.

##unvote: no vote
    ##vote: f f freak

FFXIV Character

Jenna Solis (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Let us assume that Jen's theory: 2x sane cops, 2x naive, 2x paranoid, 2x insane, 1x mafia, is correct. At the moment, I think this is a reasonable assumption to make. We have lost an insane cop.

If I am guilty, there are therefore only three possible truthful results of "innocent" on me - one insane cop (now that laddy is dead) and two naive cops. We have now had four - If I was guilty, we would only have four if somebody else was lying, but if I was the mafia, there would be no need for anyone to lie. Under the proposed set up, I therefore cannot be mafia.

Yes, under alternate set ups I could be and bleep bloop bleep that's not the point I am making here. Under this proposed set up, I am proven to be not mafia.
    I agreed with this

FFXIV Character

Jenna Solis (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by demondude View Post
    No because I think that f f freak just confirmed Remon as a cop. I think we should investigate DK or qwerty.
    I don't have a problem investigating either of those players either. I just agree with Paul, we should all investigate the same one, whether that's me, you, DK, qwertysaur, Remon, ff freak, or leader of mortals whoever it is should be up to the group to decide as a whole.