Thread: Ultimate weapon drawbacks

Default Ultimate weapon drawbacks

Hey guys, playing this a second time, didn't complete it first time round. I have a better understanding of the upgrade system now but wanted to know a couple of things.

I found on some websites that particular Ultimate weapons, despite having high stats will have a big drawback. Mainly either "Low HP" or "No Stagger"

What I'd like to know is: How low is "Low HP"? and How badly does "No Stagger" affect your battles further on in the game?

Any help will be much appreciated

SS

Low HP is something I'd avoid, unless you use Sentinels alot in your Paradigms. I can't stand Sentinels, and only used them in battles where the game forces me to.

No Stagger is something that appears on Fang's best weapon. Its not really a problem, as long as one character in your active party does not have it. I used Fang with such a weapon, and Lightning and Vanille without it, so it was never a problem. No Stagger only means that the character armed with that weapon can't stagger the enemy. Other party members can do it fine.
    It was tough work, carrying two hundred and twenty pounds of sociopath to the top of Gotham Towers~~ The hightest spot in the city. The scream alone is worth it.- Batman, The Dark Knight Returns.