Let's talk about this season of the NFL. There's two great stories out there in the Lions and Bills, both of whom are 3-0. The Lions are 3-0 for the first time in like 30 years and just beat Minnesota on the road for the first time in about 8 years. The Bills have also had some heroic comebacks, not the least of which was coming back from 21 down to beat the Patriots yesterday. Do you think either of these teams will be playoff bound?

I think the Lions will make it as a wild card team but the division belongs to Green Bay. It will be fun to see how that series plays out. The Bills have a harder shot at it since the AFC East is a tough division and I think there are more good teams in the AFC.

And let's not forget my Raiders. They're 2-1 but could have easily been 3-0 if not for last minute heroics in Buffalo last week. Since the Bills just did the same thing to the Patriots I think that's ok. I think Oakland has a very good shot at winning their division if they can beat San Diego at least 1 out of 2 times. I don't see them losing to any other team in the division since Denver and KC suck.

My Super Bowl pick at the start of the season was Eagles and Patriots. I still think NE will make it but Philly's group of mercenaries is struggling and Mike Vick will not play 16 games. It would be cool if Detroit and Buffalo made it, or even better, Detroit and Oakland!