Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Iconic scenes/movies you dont get

Microwaving canned bread TrollHunter's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Not too much of a fan of rocky horror either, and I'm not a fan of the costumes they put on the dudes for that movie -mental scars-
    I haven't watched futurama in a while (lack of cable and care) but I loved it to death when I was still able to watch it.
    Eyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Misspelled for No Reason. GhandiOwnsYou's Avatar

Rocky Horror is one of those things you have to jump into the fandom to get. The movie/play itself is good enough, but the midnight movie crowd is what makes it.

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Wolf Leonhart View Post
    I've got some interesting LotR trivia for y'all, that you probably didn't know. Check out this video and listen from 6:09 to 8:13.
    That was actually interesting. It's true too which is why Tolkein is brilliant. If you're going to break the rules, do it brilliantly or don't do it at all.

I don't get a lot of Stephen King books, I just can't read his works. Though I have sat through several movies of his books and enjoyed them. There's something about his books though what bored the absolute hell out of me.

As for films, tv shows etc I just don't get. Aside from the obvious X-factor crap I really just didn't get why everyone was practically orgasmic about The Wire. I sat down, tried to watch the first series, got bored. Tried again at the insistence of my friends, got bored again. It just never gripped my attention enough.