Thread: Anyone interested in gamesharing? PSN (PS3)

Question Anyone interested in gamesharing? PSN (PS3)

Greetings! It has been a long time since I have posted in this forum, tremendous apologies.
    Would anyone be interested in gamesharing on PSN? I have FFIX and MGS1 if anyone is interested. I am trying to get FFVII, I just do not have the means to do so at the moment. This is my "shot in the dark."
    ~~"This fate is worse than death. Condemned to live out existence in a vessel incapable of sustaining my true glory. How am I to function with such limitation?"~~

Contributions
    • Contributions to EoFF Census project

I don't think anyone is going to do this with you, QuinnQuin. There's a bit more at stake than just games when it comes to anonymous game and profile sharing like you're asking. You may have the best of intentions but I don't think anyone is going to be willing to take the chance. I also suggest that you be wary of anyone who agrees to this.

ZOMG!

I understand, however this is the only way to do so. If only it were as easy as trading the file itself, unfortunately I do not own a psp or I could do it that way.
    ~~"This fate is worse than death. Condemned to live out existence in a vessel incapable of sustaining my true glory. How am I to function with such limitation?"~~

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

I don't understand what is happening here. Somebody should explain

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Contributions
    • Contributions to EoFF Census project

QuinnQuin is asking for PSN login information. The reason being that one can activate a single account on up to five different PS3s. Anything bought in the PS Store by that account can be then downloaded onto each console's hard drive for all users to play. Friends usually activate accounts on each others' PS3s so they can both have a game, DLC, or map pack while only having to pay for it once. It's probably a bad idea to solicit this kind of thing anonymously on the internet, for obvious reasons.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Yeah, I think this falls under the realm of things we shouldn't allow here. Sorry, QuinnQuin, but privacy is a growing concern over the internet and I wouldn't want EoFF to be involved in anything that has people sharing their PSN login information.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum