Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dexter Season 6: Pitchfork Time *spoilers*

Nulli Secundus Primus Inter Pares's Avatar

(SPOILER)Yeah when i say imaginary I mean as in Fight Club more than I mean as in Dexter's dad really
    :joey:

This is actually a pretty good season, so far. Much better than the last season. I'm not too fond of Lumen. But, this season actually introduced some likeable characters.

Would you like a hug?

". . .I do not believe human beings have a set nature. I believe human beings are what they believe they are, and that what they believe they are is largely generated from what they are told they are. This makes our era of mass media portentous for humanity because it seems to suggest a systematic elimination of difference. . ."

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

With every episode, the (SPOILER)imaginary Almos theory seems more likely.

This episode was awesome. Rudy was awesome. Ending was disappointing though. He went back to good too fast.

Articles

I agree, this was one of the best eps this season.

(SPOILER)I wonder if his name is still in the hotel ledger? Or did he use a fake name? What other evidence might he have left behind? I doubt that sloppy kill is gonna amount to nothing, it'll probably come back to haunt him somehow.

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

Rudy/Brian was great, and it was nice to see this very dark side of Dexter.

Dexter didn't leave his name at the hotel; he paid in cash and deliberated scribbled a signature. But I agree that that little side trip will likely have some consequences, notably (SPOILER)the dead motel owner and the fact that Jonah now knows that Dexter killed his father.

Nulli Secundus Primus Inter Pares's Avatar

That has to have been the best Dexter episode ever with the exception of season finales. It also kinda quashes the fake professor theory a bit.
    :joey:

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Ungh, guys, tell me true: I watched the first two episodes of the new season and just was not taken enough to continue. Does it get better? Should I continue through? Because I was crazy for the first 5 seasons, and I really thought it was some of the best new media on air.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

It does. The last episode was really good.

So far I don't like the sixth season as much as the last two, but it's still the best stuff on TV. And really, those two are tough acts to follow (except for the very end of the season 5 finale).

Quote Originally Posted by PIP
    It also kinda quashes the fake professor theory a bit.
    If anything, I thought this episode hinted at it. (SPOILER)"Brian" looking as if he actually did some things, especially Dexter viewing it as Brian being the one to stab the innkeeper, seems to lend legitimacy to the idea of a Fight Club-esque personality switch.

funny scene in this episode makes it much better to watch...

Dexter is my favorite and Best Serial Killer Drama Show On TV and Season 6 is great far Better then S 5

Articles

It seems a lot of people didn't like season 5. I loved it. Sure, it was tough following the end of season 4, but I think they did a good job of making sense while still keeping it exciting.

But I will agree I think this season is better so far.

Also, did anyone else gape at how careless Dexter seemed when he (SPOILER)just stumbled into the old church making noise?

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

Yeah, for a serial killer who's an expert in not getting caught, Dexter is remarkably careless at times. He never wears as mask, he always leaves his cell phone ringer on, and he will barge into places on short notice with no weapon and no plan outside of "catch him and drug him."

And speaking of carelessness, (SPOILER)keeping the pen from the remote motel whose innkeeper he killed? Now Deb knows he was in Nebraska, and Dexter could be in a whole troutton of trouble if the body is ever found and linked back to the time when Dexter was there.

Also, I really liked season 5 (except for the last part of the finale), so all the haters can bite me.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

A good episode, but not exactly a shocking twist at the end. (SPOILER)For the past two weeks, the writers had really beaten us over the head with the idea that Gellar didn't really exist. The message on the wall of the hotel room made it explicit.

I did LOVE Deb standing up to LaGuerta. Man, I hate that conniving bitch. (SPOILER)How about the revelation that Matthews was the guy with the hooker? I wouldn't be at all surprised if LaGuerta starting trying to inconspicuously help Deb to find Matthews so that she could take his job. Here's hoping they both lose their jobs and Deb takes over the world!

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Never trust Colin Hanks. In Tom We Trust.