Okay everybody! You guys have until October 16th to watch Hobo with a Shotgun! After that we're gonna pick a different movie! I don't know who will pick it. Maybe we'll decide as a group.

Anyway, here is what Netflix has to say about Hobo with a Shotgun...

Quote Originally Posted by Netflix
This gory, gleefully over-the-top revenge fantasy stars Rutger Hauer as the Hobo, a bum who rolls into town hoping to start over, only to find his adopted city saturated in violence and ruled by a vicious crime lord known as the Drake (Brian Downey). The Hobo's answer? Pick up his handy pump-action scattergun and start laying waste to crooks, corrupt cops and every other lowlife who crosses his path.

Hey, I know that guy...: You've seen Rutger Hauer before! Most notably in Blade Runner where Hauer played Roy Batty, the leader of the replicant group that plays antagonist to Harrison Ford's Deckard. You may also have seen him more recently opposite Anthony Hopkins and that cute guy in The Rite, in Batman Begins and in Sin City.

This all seems familiar: because Hobo with a Shotgun was one of several shorts featured in Grindhouse. I'm hoping it's a lot better than Machete. Not that I hated Machete or anything, but I had higher hopes for it.

Okay guys, that's all the trivia I feel like researching. Happy watching, guys! Whenever you're ready, feel free to start discussing!