Thread: Yes, I'm weird...

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

:monster: Yes, I'm weird...

So I was going to post in the "Last Movie you watched thread" and it donned on me I haven't watched a film completely through since the beginning of summer, I don't remember going to a movie theater since May. I remember I wanted to see a few things, like Captain America and... okay that's all I can think of off the top of my head. I seriously never have any motivation to watch movies, I just find it really boring, just sitting there, doing nothing... Even when I watch stuff at home, I'm usually moving about and only half paying attention. I think I watched Red (the Bruce Willis flick, not the one from he Colors series) a month ago but I think I only watched this part in the middle I liked. I'm just seriously not a movie person, which is weird cause I use to average two to three films a week when I was younger. Now the idea of being in a theater as entertainment just sounds boring to me. I don't even watch TV much anymore, usually history channel stuff which I listen to in the background when I read or play games.

Anyway... anyone else not care for one of the most popular forms of entertainment and anyone got some films to recommend so I can shoot them down for cheap entertainment.

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

I had a list of films to download and watch, and then it fell to the wayside and I lost it. I'm not usually a fan of movies, because I'd much rather play games while I'm on my own. Which is most of the time

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

Dancing Chocobo

You're not alone WK, other than The Lion King 3D a few weeks back I literally haven't seen a movie all year. I'm not joking; I've seen one movie in ten months. I don't watch TV, either, aside from MLP:FiM on YouTube as it comes out.

It's really weird because I love films as an art form (enough that I majored in them, for crying out loud), but there's almost always other things I'd rather be doing. Like games. Or writing. Or something. xD

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

The last movie to blow me away was Inception. Of movies I saw this year, I think Thor was the best. I'll go see a movie if it's a subject I'm interested in, like comic heroes or the Oakland A's. Otherwise I just let Miriel pick the movies we see since she has pretty good taste. (she picked Inception )

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Blood In The Water sharkythesharkdogg's Avatar

WK, if you're looking for recent films I recommend then there aren't any. (Although Conan was better than I thought.)

I'm sure we can recommend older films, but you've probably seen them all too.

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

^ That is very true.