Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Welcome to Eyes on Final Fantasy!

Blog Entries

I don't think I've ever hated demondude either. Although I was gone for a while. Maybe I just don't remember.
    Face

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็༼ ຈل͜ຈ༽ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

Microwaving canned bread TrollHunter's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I joined in March of 2011. I enjoy posting things that I soon find myself regretting, putting up innapropriate sigs that get taken down within a few days of them being put up and long walks on the beach.
    I'm still a complete noob to the forum and will probably continue with such a title until I leave the forum forever due to me going insane (probably because of the forum itself).

Edit #1: and I love demondude with the passion of a thousand homosexual suns.
    Eyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Blog Entries

Oh God this is cringeworthy.

there was a picture here

Blood In The Water sharkythesharkdogg's Avatar

Hi, I'm Sharky.

FOA is the sweetest, nicest bundle of rage and fury you will ever meet.

NCG has ears that he rents out to the government to monitor ocean floor seismic activity, but he's a bro.

Demondude has the personality of a rancid sack of crocodile vomit.

Shlupquack is harmless.

So, have fun.

I joined in 2003, lurked a year before that. Since then I've contributed absolutely nothing to these here forums.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Joined in March '06 because I saw a thread about Monkey Island, was very active, left and returned a few times, made some great friends, started a revolution against the staff and posted with Fatal Impurity's second account, got banned, got unbanned, became active again, got back in touch with some great people...and that is all so far.

i joined yesterday. i don't know why. this place doesn't even have chocobo's dungeon avatars. i wanted to be shiroma but i had to be aya. i'm sad now. this site has already robbed me of my humanity.

Misspelled for No Reason. GhandiOwnsYou's Avatar

I joined... God only knows how long ago. I think i may be in running for most invisible member. I showed up in middle school trying to hunt down walkthrough guides for FFVIII, and ended up being drawn into several debates in that forum (height of the R=U arguments...) Now I'm 25, married, and for some reason, I keep coming back. Ninja Style. invisible like. I've watched more members get banned and unbanned than I can remember. I swear, it seems like the worlds most finicky parole board sometimes. Good people abound though, and there's good conversation to be had. Definitely one of the more congenial boards out here.

FFXIV Character

Kaladin Cho'Sinn (Sargatanas)

Hi, I'm Chionos, and I want YOU to like EoFF as much as I do. Who am I, you ask? Well, more like who WAS I. I'm nobody now, but I used to be somebody. When I joined EoFF many eons ago, I did so on a whim. I might not have stayed but I happened to stumble into chat and met a couple people that were super nice and had some really righteous koolaid, and let me tell ya, I was thirsty. Hahaha. So anyway, those people were Wishing Star, who has since disappeared, and someone who you've probably already heard about since his fame has moved beyond even the walls of this forum, Loony BoB. Everything you've heard about him is true. He IS a git. But he's the most loveable kiwi git EVER. If you're a guy, you don't have to worry about him mackin on your girl, this guy's stalker days are OVER. If you're a girl, disregard what I said to the guys and watch you're smurfing back. He's a freak ladies, a freak. Speaking of smurfs, you'll see that word come up a lot, because we're not allowed to say smurf up in this bitch. So every time we say smurf it gets automatically translated through the power of the internet into smurf. Haha, well that probably didn't make any sense since I just said smurf both times, and both smurfs got smurfing switched, but you get the smurfing idea I think. Oh and by golly you'll see a lot of trouts too, young ones. And that's ok. If you're a guy, it'll be loads of fun, obviously, but if you're a girl just fling your trout all over the place and you'll quickly realize how much fun trouts can be. Woo! Especially smurf trouts. They're the bees' knees, yeah?
    You'll get to know who's who rather quickly, because EoFF fosters an atmosphere of spamorific spamificity. Equal opportunity attention whores, that's us!

Be sure, I'm being serious now, be absolutely sure that you know which FF is the best, and also which is the worst. Members have been banned for not knowing which FF is the best at a crucial moment. Also, use roman numerals, not numbers to refer to the numbered entries in the series. FFVI not FF6. Staff will think you're a spambot if you say FF6. You might just get away with it if you were to say, "FF6 is the best FF" just because FF6 is, in fact, the best FF, but you wouldn't be so lucky with any of the other games.

In all honesty, I've been here for 12 years almost. There's no other forum like it, and I've belonged to many. There's no better staff, and there's no better group of members than that which exists here.

Haha chionos, that was epic.