Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The AA12 would come in handy tonight... spoilers abound

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

are we really trying to logic our way through a show about zombies? The zombies have a specific type of sonic click they use like bats that bounces off people and other objects. Blood, guts, dead bodies, water, the space under roots of trees and cars all absorb the clicks and lead the zombies to believe their prey has vanished.

Signature by rubah. I think.

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

... in the Star War.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

I dunno. In the premiere for season two, they hid under freaking cars and the zombies didn't smell them. That was.... bad plot point.

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

There were a whole lot of zombies, and there were also a whole lot of regular corpses. I don't have any trouble believing their smell was masked between these two factors.

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

I just view zombies as a degenerated human. IE eventually they will decompose and not be able to walk. I also don't like thinking zombies or herd zombies. But I'll just accept it if the narrative demands it.

I however can't stand Romero Zombies any more because they think and become stupid babies in adult bodies. Max Brooks zombies are fine but they defy physics half the time (not melting in salt water, not decaying).

Also there's never insect zombies, or bacteria zombies, or bird zombies, or animal zombies.

Yes I'm using logic on zombies. Sue me.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Resident Evil has zombie dogs. ;______;

Here be theories. (SPOILER)I am pretty convinced that Merle now has Sophia. I know I blame him for the attack on the campsite in season 1 because he took the damn panel truck. Lure in zombies, cart them to the woods, lead them to the yummy, yummy humans.

I think soon enough he's going to come forward with her because I think he has bigger plans than revenge at this point. I also think it is gonna test Daryl's loyalty - he's worked with these people and helped them, but in the end they still chained his brother to a roof and left him in the middle of zombie Atlanta.

I also think whatever Jenner told Rick at the end of season 1 is the thing that's making him so doubtful and crazy. I can't figure out what Jenner possibly could've told him about, though, because at that point it wasn't in Jenner's nature to have hope but he obviously wasn't a bad guy intent on crushing it. He was just no longer capable of it. I dunno.

Also Jenner's story still makes me sad. The scene from season 1 where he's showing them what the disease does to the brain is probably my favorite of the series.

I love this show.

Blood In The Water sharkythesharkdogg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fire_of_avalon View Post
    Resident Evil has zombie dogs. ;______;

Here be theories. (SPOILER)I am pretty convinced that Merle now has Sophia. I know I blame him for the attack on the campsite in season 1 because he took the damn panel truck. Lure in zombies, cart them to the woods, lead them to the yummy, yummy humans.

I think soon enough he's going to come forward with her because I think he has bigger plans than revenge at this point. I also think it is gonna test Daryl's loyalty - he's worked with these people and helped them, but in the end they still chained his brother to a roof and left him in the middle of zombie Atlanta.

I also think whatever Jenner told Rick at the end of season 1 is the thing that's making him so doubtful and crazy. I can't figure out what Jenner possibly could've told him about, though, because at that point it wasn't in Jenner's nature to have hope but he obviously wasn't a bad guy intent on crushing it. He was just no longer capable of it. I dunno.

Also Jenner's story still makes me sad. The scene from season 1 where he's showing them what the disease does to the brain is probably my favorite of the series.

I love this show.
    Resident Evil had smurfing zombie everything. I think in the games I was chased by a zombie Cuisinart.

We have some of the same theories!

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Regarding Jenner, comic book spoilers (that I presume will prove to be TV show spoilers as well) that I suspect are related to what he told Rick: (SPOILER)The virus is airborne and everyone is already infected with it. You do not have to die from a bite to resurrect, you just have to die.

Articles

Quote Originally Posted by fire_of_avalon View Post
    (SPOILER)I am pretty convinced that Merle now has Sophia. I know I blame him for the attack on the campsite in season 1 because he took the damn panel truck. Lure in zombies, cart them to the woods, lead them to the yummy, yummy humans.
    Yeah, the first thing is what I was thinking too. Didn't think of the second thing but maybe! (SPOILER)I was thinking that it was more related to whatever the explanation is for the whole herd behaviour we saw on the highway, but yours is an interesting theory. Would Merle unleash zombies on the camp with his brother there, though?

(SPOILER)I think soon enough he's going to come forward with her because I think he has bigger plans than revenge at this point. I also think it is gonna test Daryl's loyalty - he's worked with these people and helped them, but in the end they still chained his brother to a roof and left him in the middle of zombie Atlanta.
    Definitely!

(SPOILER)I also think whatever Jenner told Rick at the end of season 1 is the thing that's making him so doubtful and crazy. I can't figure out what Jenner possibly could've told him about, though, because at that point it wasn't in Jenner's nature to have hope but he obviously wasn't a bad guy intent on crushing it. He was just no longer capable of it. I dunno.
    Agreed on this too. (SPOILER)But I think what was whispered was "just" the key to whatever he was testing that seemed to be working before all his stuff was "decontaminated". A goal for Rick to aim for, even if he's not confident enough to tell the others, after his hope in the CDC turned out the way it did.

I love this show.
    ME TOO.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

MILF. MILF WHY. WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO ME.

Want to click the spoiler. Know I will regret clicking the spoiler.

Articles

I regret clicking it.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

SHANE you twat!

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Bahahahaha that was alpha as smurf I love Shane so hard right now

Articles

smurfing SHANE, MAN

Blood In The Water sharkythesharkdogg's Avatar

(SPOILER) AFTER Otis came back and saved his ass. SHAAAANNNEEE!!!!