Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: The AA12 would come in handy tonight... spoilers abound

Blood In The Water sharkythesharkdogg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fire_of_avalon View Post
    Son of a bitch. That was amazing and awful.

(SPOILER)As much as I'd begun to hate Shane, I am going to miss Jon Bernthal so much. He is such a great actor. Please find more work.
    My sentiments also. Any one who's good enough to make me mostly forget he's acting, and really dislike the character he's portraying is a good actor in my book. A lot of it was solid writing, but it takes the actor to bring it to life.

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

I'm curious - how are you not being hynotised by the show? are you familiar with the actors because of their role in Lost or something?

I don't mind the acting - I mind the writing. *shrug*

I feel left out.

Blood In The Water sharkythesharkdogg's Avatar

I've never seen a single episode of lost.

The show has it's plot holes (SPOILER)like the fourjillion zombies randomly in the woods at the end of the last episode. I imagine we're supposed to believe it was one of the wandering hoards similar to what the group experienced on the highway earlier in the show., but I like the writing over all.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Most their plot holes for me, involve animals xD. A horse would not get that close to a street full of zombie.s A deer, who has been chased by humans of late, would not let you get that close, and you would have a heard a cow getting nom nomed before you got to it. Those smurfers are loud.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Omg that finale! *double post bumpness*

Oh gawdThat is what a zombie apocalypse looks like! OMG that episode was amazing. I forgive them for all the bulltrout blah of the rest of the season. Holy smurf tits man. The barn burning was great! And i was screaming at the tv "ANDREA NOOO DON'T LEAVE HER!" "WHAT ABOUT ANDREA?!"

Oh man and I knew that's what Jenner told him! I knew it! I called it How can Laurie treat rick like that? What a snatch. She was the whole reason it got that bad. She needs to be punched. I don't even care that she's preggo. And rick all getting badass with his Ricktatorship.

Who the ef was that Hooded person?! Zombies as pets on chains? AND A SAMURAI SWORD?! Holy awesome!

And a prison? That was a prison wasn't it? Oh man this show. This smurfing show.

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

(SPOILER)I imagine that hooded person is who all the comic nerds are gushing about. Seems like it could be an interesting character. 8)

Oooh prison! That seems like it could be a good place to hole up in, provided they could get food and water somehow. Fortified like trout.

I got spoiled on the whole "everyone's infected" thing way ahead of time. Sad.

Awesome finale, definitely!

FFXIV Character

Caedus Ulvein (Sargatanas)

MICHONNE MICHONNE MICHONNE

I'm so excited that they've finally (almost) introduced her! I am not familiar with the actress they have playing her, but she has the look and that is good enough for me. This was by far one of the best episodes of the season in my book. I kept wondering, OH NO ANDREA WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU!!, but it was okay, because Michonne was there to do her thang.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

In zombie lore, wandering swarms of zombies have to be created by an event that "happens" to attract multiple zombies into the same area, since they cannot do things like plan or congregate. Usually loud music or noises.

[spoiler]in the show, iirc a helicopter attracted the swarm of zombies[/spoilers]

disc jockey to your heart krissy's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cim View Post
    MICHONNE MICHONNE MICHONNE

I'm so excited that they've finally (almost) introduced her! I am not familiar with the actress they have playing her, but she has the look and that is good enough for me. This was by far one of the best episodes of the season in my book. I kept wondering, OH NO ANDREA WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU!!, but it was okay, because Michonne was there to do her thang.
    amen
    i might actually start watching now that she's in

FFXIV Character

Caedus Ulvein (Sargatanas)

Right? Michonne is the greatest character ever! Okay, maybe not ever, but she is definitely at the top of the list.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

COMIC-CON TRAILER.

OMG LOOK WHO IS AT THE END!