Thread: Beyond Good and Evil HD

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Default Beyond Good and Evil HD

So I was just surfing the PSN store a few days ago when I was searching for someone who would be willing to share their Catwoman unlock code with me and I found this game on the store. I recall hearing good things about it a few years ago so I decided to get it. I expected the game to be good, but it turned out being great. The gameplay is hard to describe. The game definitely classifies as an action-adventure as it mixes combat, puzzles, and platforming, but also adds a few others. I couldn't compare it to anything else I've played, but what the game brings in terms of gameplay and story feels really unique.

The ending of the game definitely warrants for a sequel and Ubisoft said that they will consider it if enough people buy this. After experiencing the quality of this game I wonder why I never heard word of it during that era. I knew someone from back then who loved cartoony lookin' games like Ratchet & Clank, but he didn't know of this game either and I'm sure he would've loved it. Buy this game people. Ubisoft deserves it and I want to see a sequel.

P.S. Don't forget to buy Threads of Fate too.

I plan on getting it in the future, especially if it can be played on the Vita in the future!
    Final Fantasy Infusion - Live the Adventure

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Thank goodness I got a reply. I was beginning to think that no one cared about this game and that would be dreadful since it is so great.

The game's original release was badly timed. Many other uber-hyped games received more attention and BGE got lost in the shuffle. Hopefully HD's popularity will exceed the original and force the company to make a sequel.