Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Site Design
    • Forum Design

Default Article: Trailers

cant download!!!
    i love these files! i wanna collect all of these! please!!!!!!

Calmness. That stuff is 3 years old now. The URL or file-tree or whatever has probably changed by now. I'm sure someone will look into it shortly now that it's been brought up Just keep an eye out for the next couple days and all will be okay

I tried fiddling around myself to see if maybe it was because we're now "home" .eyesonff rather than "www" .eyesonff but it wasn't quite so simple

I'd like to check some of these out too! I bought the movie, but some trailers would be cool to watch. maybe i'll find them on youtube.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

All of these should be on YouTube now. We have backups of the old file system so I'll try to find time to have a look through them, check for their respective versions on YouTube and update this post. Apologies for the broken links.

Thanx! but......
    can i download the original video files? no add-on or watermark, no compression, just those files SE gave us. anyway, i love CG art, i want the best quality videos. about this, i wrote a thread in GameTrailers. please have a look:
    http://forums.gametrailers.com/viewt...f=23&t=1370048
    THX everyone!