Thread: eBook Conversion Service

Default eBook Conversion Service

Swift Prosys is an ISO 9001:2008 organization focused on content digitization service. We provide digitization service to USA, UK, South Africa, Australia and European Countries. Our client base includes service providers, Libraries, Universities and Publishers. We are providing wide range of data conversion service right from simple data entry to high end research works. We have been in this expert business activity for the last 4 years. During this period we have delivered high quality, user friendly projects to our customers.

We have expert skills to convert e-books from PDF, Word, normal paper back, HTML or any other format to widely used e-book formats like Mobipocket, Kindle, Sony Readers, iPad etc. We can convert an e-book to any other format according to your requirements.

We have all the resources needed to convert voluminous content into an e-book and can provide you with a high quality e-book which can be easily viewed on your dedicated reading devices. We are doing eBook Conversion for various publishers across the world and one of our prestigious clients is UN Publications (USA)

If you have any projects that can be outsourced. Please don't hesitate to contact us at haja(at)swiftprosys(dot)com

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

Or you can just use Calibre!

eBook thread? eBook thread.

I have a Sony Reader. I love it, but it does kind of stink owning the Betamax of ebook readers. Anyways, I think my favorite thing about ebook readers is that if a friend writes a book in, say, OpenOffice, they can just send me the file, I can convert it to ePub, and upload it to my reader and read it anywhere. So I'm not just limited to published books.

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

I know the reader is GIANT but I am cool with reading books and PDF files on my phone. Why pay money when you can get stuff for free?

That reminds me - I'm reading through the entire starting strength (2nd edition) brb

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Fine, we'll keep the bot's stupid thread. But we're putting it in the right forum.

I use Calibre or, for converting manga to PDF, JPEG to PDF Converter. It's a small and simple program. I likes it. In fact, I wrote a tutorial for converting manga for reading on Nook.

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

you can still band it