Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: When I was a young boy...

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Proto View Post
    I can't really recall doing anything terribly bad when I was a youngster, but the worst thing I could remember was probably when I was living in Arizona, a friend dared me to take one of the baby kittens from one of the neighbor's house. The garage door was slightly open so I slid underneath and found a litter of kittens nearby. I grabbed one and we took the kitten back to my house. Then the next thing I remembered, I thought it would be funny to introduce the kitten to the family dog, so I opened the fence door and left the kitten in the backyard with the dog. Didn't turn out good for the kitten, and eventually my friend and I got in trouble for it.
    Lol, oh no! xD To quote Steve Buscemi in Fargo: "Whoops!"

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Proto View Post
    I can't really recall doing anything terribly bad when I was a youngster, but the worst thing I could remember was probably when I was living in Arizona, a friend dared me to take one of the baby kittens from one of the neighbor's house. The garage door was slightly open so I slid underneath and found a litter of kittens nearby. I grabbed one and we took the kitten back to my house. Then the next thing I remembered, I thought it would be funny to introduce the kitten to the family dog, so I opened the fence door and left the kitten in the backyard with the dog. Didn't turn out good for the kitten, and eventually my friend and I got in trouble for it.
    That's the worst thing I've ever heard.

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I threw a knife at a neighbor kid once because he was picking on my brother. I missed but he nearly pissed himself and ran home.

My parents beat the trout out of me for doing that.

Blood In The Water sharkythesharkdogg's Avatar

When I was a little older (12,13) and my friend and me were tall for our age. So I'd go over to his house and we'd take his dad's motorcycle out for joy rides. A Honda Shadow, I think. No helmet or anything. Idiots.

I don't know how we didn't get caught for that.

When I was younger, the neighborhood kids who were morons (so you know I was all about it) would divide into two even teams (usually 2-3 each) and save up our money. Then each team would pool it's money together and buy as much fireworks as we could afford.

There was a big open field a half mile from my house. (I lived in the middle of nowhere.) We'd stand 100 yds apart or so. We'd take cinderblocks and prop mortars up against them aimed at the other side and fire them off. We'd made little bazookas out of PVC pipe to launch the big 3 foot tall bottle rockets at each other.

Once we ran out of the big stuff we'd charge each other with roman candles and black cats as "grenades."

We only did this about 3 times, and somehow no one was seriously hurt. (Just burns, and things. )Thinking back, I'm amazed. I did a lot of dumb things when I thought I was immortal but that one sticks with me.

Blog Entries

I wish we were friends when we were kids, sharky.
    Last edited by NorthernChaosGod; 11-19-2011 at 12:01 AM.

Lol me too, your motorbike and firework adventures sound really fun.

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

I tossed a giant smurfing rock boulder at my 4 or 5 year old brother (I would've been 7 or 8 at the time) and split his goddamn head right the smurf open. Lied and said it was an accident. His constant stupidity is an eternal reminder that I probably caused him brain damage. Didn't really get disciplined though, it was more a case of "HOLY smurf WE NEED TO MAKE SURE HE DOESN'T BLEED TO DEATH" and I got off with a stern talking to.

Most people think I was a really good kid and never got in trouble. This is false. I just lied my way out of things all the time to preserve my reputation. Like the time my best mate and I were having a play fight in second or third grade. The teacher on playground duty gave us these red cards which were supposed to get us detentions or something. I took them to the office like instructed and told the deputy I didn't know why we were supposed to bring them down and he was like "okay well carry on then". I think that was more the deputy being a bro than anything though, he was a good friend throughout my time at that school.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiro View Post
    I tossed a giant smurfing rock boulder at my 4 or 5 year old brother (I would've been 7 or 8 at the time) and split his goddamn head right the smurf open. Lied and said it was an accident. His constant stupidity is an eternal reminder that I probably caused him brain damage. Didn't really get disciplined though, it was more a case of "HOLY smurf WE NEED TO MAKE SURE HE DOESN'T BLEED TO DEATH" and I got off with a stern talking to.
    split his goddamn head right the smurf open. Lied and said it was an accident. His constant stupidity is an eternal reminder that I probably caused him brain damage
    Didn't really get disciplined though, it was more a case of "HOLY smurf WE NEED TO MAKE SURE HE DOESN'T BLEED TO DEATH"
    "HOLY smurf WE NEED TO MAKE SURE HE DOESN'T BLEED TO DEATH"
    D:

When I was 9 I broke into a neighbors house through an open window to steal a kitty ;_;

Actually, I have done so many mischievous things when I was a kid the above statement of fact is not even close to as bad as some other stuff that I have in my catalog of misdeeds. Everything from destruction of property to experimenting with sexual conduct at a very young age. Uhg, now I must digress..

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent, Thunder God View Post
    I plugged the sink in our old house, turned on the tap, locked the door and left. My God, there was a lot of flooding. xD
    Oh my. XD
    I like Kung-Fu.

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent, Thunder God View Post
    D:
    To be fair, that was a bit of an exaggeration. There was a lot of blood though

Blog Entries

I don't think I can ever look at you the same way, Dak.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

I was the annoying little sister. My siblings would always do the bad stuff then try to blame it on me. I'd be looking at my mom like "o_o What? I did what?" or I would just be following them around and if something went wrong they'd all run off leaving me there to get in trouble. And it wasn't just my siblings, my sister's now in-laws were always at our house when I was younger. They were all at least 7 years older than me so they were rowdy teenagers when I was a kid.

They'd do things such as: Paintballing the neighbors house, convincing my now brother-in-law to pee on the hotwire, letting all the dogs out when the chickens were out (no chickens were killed just harmed ), Paintballing my brother, Stealing the neighbors go-cart to run my brother over (I was stuck in the passenger side of that two seater o.o), Paintballing our house, Pushing my brother into the pond in the winter (poor brother lol), they lost me in the woods for a few hours when I was 5, and many other things I was blamed for. Even my dad and his buddy would goof off with fireworks and blame me haha. "Kaycee got into the fireworks that's why that patch of grass is burnt" "waaat? o_O"

Mind you that was all when I was 5-8. After we moved out of Texas, away from those hooligans and back to wyoming, we got in less trouble. Then my sister married one of them and now technically we're related and as adults, two of the brother's live near each other, and get into more dangerous shenanigans. One being a sheriff so he knows exactly what can get him in trouble and what can't. Fourth of july is always the most dangerous around them.

Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    I was the annoying little sister. My siblings would always do the bad stuff then try to blame it on me. I'd be looking at my mom like "o_o What? I did what?" or I would just be following them around and if something went wrong they'd all run off leaving me there to get in trouble. And it wasn't just my siblings, my sister's now in-laws were always at our house when I was younger. They were all at least 7 years older than me so they were rowdy teenagers when I was a kid.

They'd do things such as: Paintballing the neighbors house, convincing my now brother-in-law to pee on the hotwire, letting all the dogs out when the chickens were out (no chickens were killed just harmed ), Paintballing my brother, Stealing the neighbors go-cart to run my brother over (I was stuck in the passenger side of that two seater o.o), Paintballing our house, Pushing my brother into the pond in the winter (poor brother lol), they lost me in the woods for a few hours when I was 5, and many other things I was blamed for. Even my dad and his buddy would goof off with fireworks and blame me haha. "Kaycee got into the fireworks that's why that patch of grass is burnt" "waaat? o_O"
    That's awful! xD