Okay. It's time to get serious.

Dates: May 18 - May 21, 2012

Since we choose the we all come of our own accord and stay separately option, then there are no rules. Except someone has to volunteer to stay with me.

Here are links to the vacation rentals I found most suitable for the space, location and price.

Adam's Cheesy Name, Washington DC

BEST WESTERN Dulles Airport Inn

BEST WESTERN Manassas

Confirm Attendies
Fire of Avalon
Jiro
Baloki
Laddy
Shiny
Agent Proto
Awrini

Possible Attendies
Raistlin
Eestlinc
Sammiebabe
Kalilung

Contact Number: 4157746782

The Plan!

Friday 18th May - Hotel Meetup
For those staying in the area (or nearby who fancy it), we'll be meeting up at the Best Western Dulles Airport Inn (45440 Holiday Drive Sterling, VA 20166) where a few of us are staying (myself, Jiro and Laddy) from about midday and then probably go hang out at the local bar (O'Malleys Pub) for food and drinks, then probably general mischeif.

Saturday 19th May - Downtown DC
Meet up at 10:30am at the D and 7th Station (L'Enfant Plaza) and then tour the local sights before grabbing a bite to eat. If you're not sure where you're going give us a shout when you hit town and I'm sure either myself or a local (I'm looking at Agent Proto here) can help give directions.

Sunday 20th May - National Air and Space Museum Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center
I want to go see the space shuttle DAMNIT. Time will probably be decided either Saturday or on the day, but it's only a thirty minute bus ride from the airport so it shouldn't be too difficult to get to. If you're travelling from downtown you'll need to take the 5A from either D and 7th or Rosslyn (at the cost of $6 each way, exact change only) to Dulles International Airport then transfer to the Dulles 2 Dulles Connector Bus at Curb 2E (cost 50 cents each way, exact change again).

Monday 21st May - TBC
Urmmmm, no idea yet xD

Edited by Baloki, hopefully FOA doesn't mind >_>;;

Also as a note, be careful as DC is pretty booked up for those dates atm, I had to go for the airport one to get a reasonable rate and commute in xD ~Baloki