Page 21 of 44 FirstFirst ... 11151617181920212223242526273141 ... LastLast

Thread: And Now for the Main Course! December 2011 Ciddies Revelations! ALL DONE!

Get me some wine. Recognized Member Queen Award, First of Her Name's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Genius Lynx
    Sex is the greatest thing in the world, but what about off the world? Does it still compare? Could it get worse? Could it get better? Science intends to answer these pertinent questions, and right here we have some candidates of the likeliest explorers of this great mystery. Trail-blazers, we salute you.

First up is blackmage_nuke, child of the atom. The love-child of a radioactive astronaut and the submissive satellite woman who orbited him, blackmage_nuke grew up in and around space. Previously denied permission from NASA, our daring hero is currently up to his elbows with the Russian cosmonaut program to get freaky on the moon. How soon is he prepared to do so? Our sources say unlike his schlong, it will not be long.

NASA's beloved Adonis of the lunar program, codenamed G13 is gearing up to beat the Russians' foul aim of lunar dominancy and make them submit to America's rowdy and cowboy ways. Since officially announcing their intention to hold off on such future missions, NASA is now covertly seeking to come up from behind to score, but can they do it? With G13's help, it seems possible! With a spiffy diesel jetpack and a bed the size of Texas, odds stack high with this one.

Iceglow is the United Kingdom's best hope to get laid on the moon. Having already constructed their own rocketship to launch this ladies' man up and out of their landspace, airspace, everyspace, time is counting down when they finally figure out in whom's bed Iceglow is currently lying low in. Having taken a crash-course in Astrology, this man should be more than prepared to take on the rigors of lunar humping.

Long gone rogue, I'm my own MILF is heading his own [REDACTED] program in [REDACTED]. Using the lastest in [REDACTED] technology, his aims of achieving lunar [REDACTED] seems quite possible. Sexy associates of his include [REDACTED], [REDACTED], [REDACTED], and [REDACTED]; the odds of any of these persons accompanying him are extremely high. Were I'm my own MILF make his evil plot come true, you can expect [REDACTED] to invade[REDACTED], [REDACTED] and [REDACTED] double-team [REDACTED], and we will all run out of [REDACTED].

It was only a few years ago that Jiro referred to kangroos as "hop hops", but already he has rocketed up to the top of Australia's new Space and Planetary Exploration Walk program, better known as SPEW. Using SPEW, Jiro hopes to spread Australia's glory across the face of Mother Earth, and bring a little more respectability to his country. One other thing our intrepid explorer wants to do is gather some lunar samples, bring them back, and get his rocks off (his shuttle).

Pike the robot already had a thick cable plugged into her port the last time she went in for upgrades at Moon Base Bozeman, but if you guys insist it did not count, she will do it again. Sigh.

A malignancy were there ever one, ShlupQuack is spreading the blight that is California ever further, and the moon is not outside of her goals. Certain directors of certain space programs are already wrapped around her fingers, and her endless influence has earned her the foremost spot on the next lander to the moon. Her first act? "I am going to smurf the tit out of my dude, dude." This quote, directly taken from her, not made up or anything, tells us in totality just exactly she wants. To smurf the tit out of her dude on the moon, dude.

You are all heroes in my books for your willingness to do this, for science.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Is it wrong for me to have a full bottle of Jack Daniels with me during these awards? It was a present after all...

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I want to say something clever, but I am all out. So I'm just going to sit here and drool. AND GO TO THE STUPID ASS GROCERY STORE DAMMIT

Signature by rubah. I think.

FFXIV Character

Kaladin Cho'Sinn (Sargatanas)

He was already the most interesting The Man at EoFF, only a hop skip and a jump from that to worldwide recognition.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

Glorious speech, Lynx.

45. MLT Have Sex on the Moon

Suspenseful, drawn-out revelation of the winner...

RSL....................................1
    G13....................................5
    ShlupQuack.............................7
    Pike...................................7
    blackmage_nuke.........................7

So that leaves I'm my own MILF vs Iceglow…

Iceglow................................8
    I'm my own MILF........................9

And the winner is…

I'm my own MILF!
    Too bad Moon Rabbits doesn't post any more. Would have been a shoe-in for this award...

FFXIV Character

Kaladin Cho'Sinn (Sargatanas)

I thought it was MLT have sex on the moon not with the moon until I saw that shot of the moon doggiestyle ready to be pounded. Moon got a phat azz!

Yes, he's his own MoonILF which makes it all so clear now.

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

Excellent speech Lynx. I hope Iceglow wins this, but the winner post has probably already been posted by now.

Edit: Aww dang! Well, I could definitely see MILF and Pike making it a life goal to fulfil this prophecy.

44. MLT Make a Second Account that Gets Figured Out in Five Minutes
    Nomination leader(s): Demondude & Hypoallergenic Cactuar

The Nominees
    Demondude
    eestlinc
    Genji
    Hypoallergenic Cactuar
    Iceglow
    NorthernChaosGod

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

Dancing Chocobo

Re: Sex on the moon: I am okay with this result. (SPOILER)

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Poor old Steve. So near and yet so far to losing his v-card.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic
    Let me tell you somethin'. In my day, we're talkin 2006, before you even heard of this joint, second accounts were big news. I was a hero. Stop your smirking, punk. I was the best. I was somebody. You think I've lost it? I've banned over a hundred people, and I wouldn't think twice about banning you. Stop and listen to the ramblings of an old man for a moment.

See, these days it's all spambots. Didn't have them in my day. The whole country of China didn't exist. I was made a Cid's Knight in ought six, and I stepped into the staff forum station and handed them my badge.

I may have made it out of duct tape, a cereal box and a marker pen, but they all seemed awfully impressed by it at the time. I also convinced them I was Cole Phelps of LA Noire. I don't think I shake enough corpses to pass for him but they fell for it.

I saw some rough things. Some things that would keep you up at night. But I carried on, knowing I was keeping the threads of Eyes on safe. These criminals... they all had tells. Some would brag to all their friends and my informants would squeal to me. Some would use the same date of birth over and over. Others would be how I imagine a really dorky cop would go undercover in a drug ring. Show up, post a newbie thread, get a sig in the sig thread, leave visitor messages for all the popular members, don't go near the FF forums? Come on.

Let's look at these punks.

Demondude
    Easy to find. Can't resist taking digs at people he doesn't like in visitor messages, or making posts in the football thread. He'll walk among us again soon.

eestlinc
    Was a really corrupt Cid's Knight. The whole staff forum was on the take. I blew the whistle on this stain on the force and brought him down. Always tries to be clever with his second accounts.

Genji
    Can't keep his mouth shut. Always has to brag to someone about his accounts. Tell you one thing. One dark night five years ago, Genji and his pal made second account after second account. I put them down one by one. As soon as he'd click register, I'd click ban. Did I win the Highwind for that? Did I have all the fanfare and Ciddies that glamour poster boys like Rantzien and Jiro have? No. I was just doing my job, and I did it damned well.

Hypoallergenic Cactuar
    He is a second account.

Iceglow
    Would not be able to resist the urge to post the text equivalent of the great wall of China. I'd round that hood up in seconds.

NorthernChaosGod
    This sleazebag would crawl right back to his favourite joint, the picture thread. You couldn't make this joker up.

So who is most likely to have a second account found? You all are. You want to know how to make a safe second account? Post numerous constructive and helpful posts in the Final Fantasy forums for a period of months. I would never ever suspect. And if I did, I wouldn't care because you're doing more good for EoFF than harm.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Default I

Quote Originally Posted by chionos View Post
    I thought it was MLT have sex on the moon not with the moon until I saw that shot of the moon doggiestyle ready to be pounded. Moon got a phat azz!
    Glad to see I wasn't the only one affected by that. Even with it's crater cellulite... I still would...

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Paul, that was amazing. I'm putting my hair in pincurls RIGHT NOW so I can be 40's foa.

Signature by rubah. I think.

44. MLT Make a Second Account that Gets Figured Out in Five Minutes

Suspenseful, drawn-out revelation of the winner...

RSL....................................1
    NorthernChaosGod.......................2
    eestlinc...............................2
    Hypoallergenic Cactuar.................4
    Iceglow................................5

So that leaves Demondude vs Genji…

Genji..................................9
    Demondude.............................21

And the winner is…

Demondude!
    Some of Demondude's failed accounts: Fiendguy, Hellionboy, Devilman, Diablomuchacho, and Jiro.