Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Desert Island Film.

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

BUT I NEED HIM! IT'S SO SAD HOW WE CANNOT BE TOGETHER! WHERE IS YOUR SYMPATHY? WHERE IS MY STEVIE?

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Arthur, Arthur, Arthur... I warned you that this is not where you wanted to take this. Alas this is where you decide to come and ignore numerous warnings not just from myself but Paul and Dan too.

You're a smurfing retard seriously learn when to shut the smurf up and not only learn when to shut the smurf up but also instead of just identifying the time when to shut the smurf up actually take the step to shut the smurf up. If the swear filter is truly so smurfing awful with the tit = tit bollocks then I truly and honestly believe that "talking tit" should be re-filtered to "talking quin" I think it would truly actually fit the phrase best.

Don't even get me started on the whole, you've made comments of an inappropriate sexual nature about a 4 year old girl not just on XBL but also on my facebook wall which might I add is why I had to delete your sorry ass off my facebook in the first place because hello my cousin and my sister both saw this. My cousin who btw would eat you alive and tit you out in to a bucket and my sister who for all the tit I say about her is very protective of her children. She'd see you strung up for this and all the "lawyer this. lawyer that" bollocks you sprout would mean nothing when witness statements and print outs show you making these comments. It would also mean tit considering no one would believe you because a simple CRB check would show you up on the register with all the other kiddie fiddlers and rapists.

And how did all that start? I believe it was because I implied I wouldn't mind a bit of your sister, your sisters who are a) older than you and b) not only far superior in terms of looks but also could probably actually handle themselves better in a fight than you ever will. It's a little overkill to go on about wanting to draw a line of cum across the back of a 4 year old girl because your friend said he found your sister attractive. If that was acceptable then why the hell is Josef Fritzl so ostracised? Oh sorry I forgot he was like your father or some tit.

Now, I know you're going to go off on one about how my post was too long and you didn't read etc etc etc. You're boring me, if you can't be bothered to read about 200 words then no wonder you ended up on the sexual offenders list. So I'll finish with a nice short close:

In short, given that your head looks like the arse-shavings of a crusty old tramp and that you clearly take throbbing arousal from sniffing your sisters' sweaty used socks, here's some advice: Shut up, you gimp.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Alright, well, I did say. The bickering posts that the two of you have made are totally unacceptable and EoFF would be better off without them. Please don't drag this kind of nonsense onto here again; there will be consequences if you continue. Thank you.