Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Skyward Sword
    Uncharted 3
    Arkham City

Those should keep me busy for a while. Then comes FFXIII-2.

In portable gaming I will finish Radiant Historia and then catch up with the Layton series. Then consider buying a 3DS. On PSP I plan on playing some PS1 classics that I downloaded recently. Vagrant Story being first, then Threads of Fate and Suikoden.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Articles
    Blog Entries

Just downloaded Tactics Ogre (+ transferred save files), Mega Man Maverick Hunter X, and Ultimate Ghosts n Goblins off of the PSP section of the PS Store. The last two were $5-$6 because of some crazy Capcom sale. Both are really awesome - although I think 2D was what made X1 as awesome as it was, this is still a very fun 3D remake; Ghosts n Goblins is one of my favorites from my childhood and that's a blast to get back to as well.

I was looking through the strategy guide last night and I think Tactics Ogre is going to be the mother of all strategy games for me. This time I'm going to try to progress all the classes as they come along, including recruiting monster units as they show up, especially for the special classes the humanoids get. My body is ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Kanno View Post
    Also Bolivar, I'm taking your RPG credentials away for not playing Chrono Cross, Vagrant Story, Suikoden series, Breath of Fire series, or Golden Sun. How dare you...
    You'll have to forgive me, after Xenogears, FFVI, and Tactics Advance it's hard to take the recommendations of this forum seriously

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Bolivar View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Kanno View Post
    Also Bolivar, I'm taking your RPG credentials away for not playing Chrono Cross, Vagrant Story, Suikoden series, Breath of Fire series, or Golden Sun. How dare you...
    You'll have to forgive me, after Xenogears, FFVI, and Tactics Advance it's hard to take the recommendations of this forum seriously
    Hey man, it's not my fault your taste in gaming is sub-par, you'll have to commune with whatever deity or god you worship to figure out why he/she screwed you on that front. :yamete:

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

I'm going to have one hell of a backlog when I get home.