Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FFVI Live Wallpaper for Android

Will be purchasing the 99 cent version. Would gladly play 5 bucks for the same thing for all the final fantasies World Maps/Airships. OF course, by all the final fantasies, I mean anything prior to VII.

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Mullet View Post
    Oh yes, this is awesome. And I splurged on the $0.99 version for the Falcon and WoR. Money well spent. I can now do the one thing I was never able to: Fly the Blackjack around the WoR.

One minor comment is none of the screen shots in Android Market have the mini-map on them. You might include a shot or two with the mini-map so people know it's there.
    Thanks Mullet! And yeah I agree I need to update the marketing materials. I have some newer videos I need to edit and I need to take new screenshots. Can anyone think of features they'd like to see? I was thinking of adding esper Terra as an option in place of an airship..
    Last edited by LunarRed; 01-13-2012 at 10:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bipper View Post
    Will be purchasing the 99 cent version. Would gladly play 5 bucks for the same thing for all the final fantasies World Maps/Airships. OF course, by all the final fantasies, I mean anything prior to VII.
    I was looking at some airship gameplay of FFIV and noticed the mode 7 seems less extreme. Trying to think if I could include it in the same engine (I think so). FFIV was the first RPG I ever played but for some reason I only really want back to FFVI so my memory of IV is a bit hazy.

I made a java tool to rip any world map and create the texture atlas plus map info. So I might test it out on a FFIV map in a few days or so.

Airship going for vector. Magitek heading for Narshe.

Really great, I just bought the donation version.

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Just noticed this thread. A friend showed me this a couple of weeks ago. Good work OP, if you are still around!

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Y'lhyrica Lucid (Ragnarok)

Downloaded this earlier, looks pretty smexy.

Might just have to buy the full version at some point.