Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Literally the worst thing ever

When being a giant in a world made for regularly-sized and shaped people proves inconvenient, which is every day in some way. Riding in girlfriend's car - cramped. Showering in any shower but my own - ususally cramped. Trying to buy clothes that aren't found in a fabric store - disappointing.

Also my teeth are horrendously crooked, and as such I generally bite the trout outta my cheeks all the time, which in turn stings when I brush or rinse with mouthwash :@

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

Breaking a nail. No seriously, I mean your real fingernail.

It sucks.
    I like Kung-Fu.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DMKA View Post
    Breaking a nail. No seriously, I mean your real fingernail.

It sucks.
    This, this, this, this, this...

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

No, MILFy is right, especially about the rage part. I am never angrier than when I bite my tongue or cheek. Family and close friends know if I suddenly get up and leave the table at a meal they are not to follow or suffer my wrath.

Signature by rubah. I think.

The worst thing ever would be if the gave Sinbad ANOTHER TV show.

Surprised this hasn't been mentioned yet. Why are testicles, delicate as they are, carried around in a thin layered sack of skin, suspended in such a hittable place? That is definitely not intelligently designed, although I don't know where I'd keep them instead.

Blog Entries

So that the testes can easily rise and descend to provide precise temperature to keep your sperm alive while still remaining flexible.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Biting my cheek: Annoying.
    Biting my cheek and then my cheek swells so every time I close my mouth, the cheek is between my teeth and thus gets further swollen: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Blog Entries

Toothache. Both the pain, and the pain you experience when your dentist hands you the bill. And I ain't even kidding.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Oh, and after reading the title of this thread...

"Literally" the worst thing ever: Misuse of the word 'literally'.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pike View Post
    You know when you're eating a pointy chip like a Dorito or something and it pokes the roof of your mouth?

Yeah.

That.
    I'm proofed against the whole stabbing myself in the roof of the mouth thing because you know, dental plate etc. However when I don't notice something is sharp due to this and then swallow like razor sharp food! That!

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbaforever View Post
    Also, women who feel it is necessary to use their teeth when performing a popular oral sex act. Obviously, a high level of self-control is needed in this situation. Any violent reaction will definitely spoil the mood and could also lead to a serious hinderance in your future sexual activities...
    Dude there is a solution, it's kinky, weird and a little fun but takes time to prepare. Simply buy as many jelly sweet rings as possible. Then when hard gently stretch each ring so it fits over your dick. Complete the preparation by covering dick from base to glans. She can bite it if she likes but you still get sucked and there's no pain involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiro View Post
    Guys. GUYS.

Funny bone. I mean, smurfing what. Not only is it a bitch itself, but what dickweed named it the funny bone?
    Tell me about it, aside from the fact that it's a collection of small bones and joints at your elbow and therefore the "funny bone" doesn't actually exist. I'd know because I fractured my "funny bone" twice, in the same arm. It wasn't funny but the doctor found it hilarious when I asked him for the "give it to me in straight English doc" he actually sat there pissing himself with laughter telling me I'd broken my funny bone. My response was "Thats not funny doc" but oh it was, hindsight tells me it was smurfing funnier because I found it un-funny.

Crying. I do not understand the body's idea behind excreting fluid from your eyes when you are sad. The only function it serves is enabling people to judge you when watching Toy Story 3.

...and I just posted this in a totally unrelated thread. Man, it's been too long. I forget how to internet.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Iceglow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbaforever View Post
    Also, women who feel it is necessary to use their teeth when performing a popular oral sex act. Obviously, a high level of self-control is needed in this situation. Any violent reaction will definitely spoil the mood and could also lead to a serious hinderance in your future sexual activities...
    Dude there is a solution, it's kinky, weird and a little fun but takes time to prepare. Simply buy as many jelly sweet rings as possible. Then when hard gently stretch each ring so it fits over your dick. Complete the preparation by covering dick from base to glans. She can bite it if she likes but you still get sucked and there's no pain involved.
    Hmmm... an interesting proposition. However, this problem generally occurs during one-night stands. Any girl who used this technique I will simply not sleep with again (or if I really liked her then I would tell her afterwards to never bite my knob again).

Introducing jelly rings prior to ever being felated by a girl would be awkward and potentially unnecessary. Although, if I ever have a relationship with a girl who simply can't resist having a nibble... then I will definitely give this a go. Cheers Iceglow!
    Last edited by Bubba; 01-09-2012 at 03:02 PM.

This could be Dangerous! Carl the Llama's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Legendary Hero (Sargatanas)

Personally I think toothache is the worst thing ever, its literally agony, I remember talking about toothache once with a woman who has 5 children and I said that toothache is the worst pain in the world, she agreed saying its worse then child birth. Worse then child birth.

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I don't know about you guys, but I really hate a runny nose. Give me a fever, give me a cough, give me The Black Death, it's still better than having to wipe my smurfing nose every minute and forever sniffling.