Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: You Are Now In Charge of the Remake of Your Favorite Game.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

Dancing Chocobo

Quote Originally Posted by comma View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolivar View Post
    Damn, what's up with these long-registered members with surprisingly few posts coming out of the woodwork and posting delightfully accurate responses?
    I kept getting loads of spam from this forum about every holiday, my birthday, and other occasions where I'm just urged to post here because I registered years ago and made one post. It's really incredibly annoying to be honest. The staff should really reconsider their advertising techniques.
    As far as I'm aware a lot of that is a vBulletin forum software thing more than a conscious effort on the part of the staff. They may have an option to turn it off; I can't rightly remember, though. It's been a long time since I was staff on a vBulletin site.

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Kill all the staff to see if that sorts it. If not, it's a vBulletin thing. Pretty sure you can turn it off somewhere, though.

Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Bolivar View Post
    Damn, what's up with these long-registered members with surprisingly few posts coming out of the woodwork and posting delightfully accurate responses?
    I don't know- I just decided to start posting here, I originally just joined to be able to read all the posts.

programmed by NASIR Recognized Member black orb's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

>>> Nothing, I dont want my favorite game being ruined..
    >> The black orb glitters ominously... but nothing happens..

disc jockey to your heart krissy's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

so ok

take tekken 2

upgrade the graphics

and also improve boob bounce physics

and maybe new costumes

and also every copy comes with a bottle of raspberry schnapps

I don't have to do anything but wait patiently and hope Square Enix doesn't smurf up Final Fantasy X HD remake.

Misspelled for No Reason. GhandiOwnsYou's Avatar

Eliminate Fallout 3 glitches. Yup, that'd about do it.

Nah, there are several things I'd probably change. Flesh out the ending a bit, it's kinda meh for such an epic quest. I'd also have several characters serve as more "main" characters who would take more notice of what was going on/what you'd done. It's kinda off weird to blow up something huge and then wander back into a town close by and have everyone not even notice.

Also, maybe have an option where you could send swag directly back to your house without having pull the time sucking roundtrips required to properly loot some areas. It gets to be a pain dealing with the weight limit when all you're doing is picking up swag to sell later, and by lowering the weight limit for items on your person it would allow you to collect junk for caps while still restricting your available items. Could even do this by adding a dialog option to have companions take a load back to your house for you and then come back if you really wanted to preserve "realism."

she'll steal your heart Hollycat's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GhandiOwnsYou View Post

Nah, there are several things I'd probably change. Flesh out the ending a bit, it's kinda meh for such an epic quest. I'd also have several characters serve as more "main" characters who would take more notice of what was going on/what you'd done. It's kinda off weird to blow up something huge and then wander back into a town close by and have everyone not even notice.

Also, maybe have an option where you could send swag directly back to your house without having pull the time sucking roundtrips required to properly loot some areas. It gets to be a pain dealing with the weight limit when all you're doing is picking up swag to sell later, and by lowering the weight limit for items on your person it would allow you to collect junk for caps while still restricting your available items. Could even do this by adding a dialog option to have companions take a load back to your house for you and then come back if you really wanted to preserve "realism."
    add some rage graphics maybe?
    new weapons?
    new companions?
    a segment where you have to go back in time and kill the ruler of hawaii?
    This post brought to you by the power of boobs. Dear lord them boobs. Amen

Articles
    Blog Entries

I'll go ahead and use my second favorite game: Baldur's gate 2.

-Flesh out the party members more, give me romance options for both genders and different orientations, more quests, and give them full voice acting as the acting in the game was excellent. OH, and get rid of Nalia's worthless Thief dual-class and just make her a mage, capice?

-Balance the game some more. The game is just way too damn hard in some spots. It's part of its appeal, but I think perma-deaths should be removed entirely.

-Expand the Throne of Bhaal expansion, bringing the Bhaalspawn and stuff into more perspective.

-While alignments were somewhat important, the Lawful-Chaotic part of it was underutilized. Expand moral choice and reward players for fitting in the Law-Chaos axis into their moral decisions.

-FIX THE DAMN BUGS

Well, that was pretty much it.

Misspelled for No Reason. GhandiOwnsYou's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hypoallergenic Cactuar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GhandiOwnsYou View Post

add some rage graphics maybe?
    new weapons?
    new companions?
    a segment where you have to go back in time and kill the ruler of hawaii?
    Contrary to most people it seems, I loved the graphics. The animations... not so much, but yeah. Even the companions were pretty solid, minus Dogmeat's wanton disregard for his own personal safety. I must have reloaded 30 times to keep him alive before giving up and settling on just using the Puppies! perk later.

This destruction of Hawaii quest intriques me however...