Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy XIII-2 Collector's Edition Giveaway! - Congrats DMKA!

Final Fantasy 1...still a blast to play, and nostalgia abounds. It started a lifelong love of the series, and SE in general.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Final Fantasy VII

It's the first I've played,
    it fills me with nostalgia
    whenever I play.

Final Fantasy IX, because it is a general feel-good game; the plot reminds me that life is filled with hope, even in dark and difficult times.
    "Not having a guitar is like not having a girlfriend - only worse" - Wiggy
    "There are only two ways to live your life: the first is as if nothing is a miracle, the second as if everything is" - Albert Einstein

A Real Love Story
    In Final Fantasy VIII.
    Left Its Mark On Me

Looking forward to XIII-2. From what I've listened to, Masashi Hamauzu's making a strong followup to all the hard work be put into FFXIII. Can't wait.

Final Fantasy VII, because it was the first game my dad bought me as a child and it's the entry that made me fall in love with FF series.

Final fantasy 4, more with the after years setting. First game i played and just added so many different scenarios. Not to mention its main theme always brings a tear upon my eyes, its touching

Final fantasy III (Nes) because I found it the most interesting and alot of fun when I first played it

​Final Fantasy IV

Now here is my main reason. The character development. I thought that all of the characters, except for FuSoYa, were well written, each with their own personality. Not to mention it has the best FF soundtrack of all time, IMO.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I am impressed by how few of you have a concept of how haiku works.

My entry is invalid but I'm making one anyway:

The girl in all green
    Seemed very odd at the time
    She's still my hero

easy FFIV Advance because it has the Lightbringer and Abel's lance and Kain

SAME GAMES!! (except our platforms are different) it was also known as Final Fantasy II for the SuperNES

I love them all for different reasons but FFVIII will always be my favorite because it was my first Final Fantasy game and the one that made me love the series. I love everything 'bout that game; the story, the characters, the music. And Triple Triad was just sooo much fun <3

Final Fantasy X. Filled my imagination when i was a boy. 10 years later I still think about the game from time to time.

Final Fantasy X, Because I really like the story and battle system.

Final Fantasy XIII because it shows that friendship,bonds and determination can over come fate and because Lightning is my hero she's so strong amazing she does what she thinks is right no matter how much it hurts shes a true hero ^_^

Facebook

http://www.facebook.com/tayler.gallant

Forum Thread

http://home.eyesonff.com/showthread....62#post3056562

Twitter

https://twitter.com/#!/Taikerou

Last edited by taikerou; 02-02-2012 at 06:42 PM.

I love the numbered entries, but honestly, my favourite Final Fantasy was Final Fantasy Tactics, and it only got better with the remake, War of the Lion. Collectively, between Tactics, Tactics Advance, and War of the Lion.

If I have to pick a numbered entry, probably VII. I really miss Materia.