Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Give Kairi more screen time please!

You're welcome.

Anyway, being the damsel in distress that she was during the second game, I'd say that the time Kairi would learn how to properly fight would be after Ultimecia kidnaps her, and then Tifa rescues her, and then she teaches Kairi how to fight hand-to-hand before she trains with a Keyblade. On, and Tifa needs a new outfit too, complete with white angel wings.
    Is that your final answer?

she'll steal your heart Hollycat's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

I don't understand why you are talking about all this hand to hand stuff, it sounds ludicrous. Kairi has a keyblade, why would she use her hands. She is probably the magic heavy, just like aqua.
    This post brought to you by the power of boobs. Dear lord them boobs. Amen

True, but I think Sora was about to fight with his hands when he first met Seifer in Twilight Town.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperMillionaire View Post
    Ultimecia kidnaps (Kairi), and then Tifa rescues her, and teaches her how to fight hand-to-hand before she trains with a Keyblade. Tifa needs a new outfit too, complete with white angel wings.
    Ultimecia isn't going to be in KH sadly. I would like it if Kairi had a trio of teachers: Tifa, Aqua, and like some kind of compromise between Xion and Namine (in her head or as a computer program or something). I'd like to see her manipulating memories.
    I agree Tifa needs another outfit, but no wings. Even if someone out there is saying she's cloud's light side and sephiroths his dark side and sephiroth hs a black wing, giving Tifa wings would just make her look like Rinoa and only Rinoa can be Rinoa no matter how annoying she is to some people. Also, I prefer to see her back her AVALANCHE fatiques and her cowgirl cosplay... ooh, and maybe her outfit for visiting Don Corneo because what she's supposed to look like in that outfit has never been clarified even by artists who take liberties with famous characters. Clouds' been done to death but I've never seen what Tifa should look like in hers or a decent pic of Aeriths in hers.

Rinoa and Tifa can both have wings if they're both in the game together. They even look alike, so why not?

Square Enix doesn't like to put too many similar characters into a game. Rinoa can't be in KH anymore because Tifa has been added and they look similar. I agree with Az that Tifa shouldn't have wings as that would be ridiculously non-canon.
    Jack: How do you know?

Will: It's more of a feeling really.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Will: No.

If Demolition Man were remade today

Huxley: What's wrong? You broke contact.
    Spartan: Contact? I didn't even touch you.
    Huxley: Don't you want to make love?
    Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: NO!
    Spartan: Whoa! Okay, calm down.
    Huxley: Don't tell me to calm down!
    Spartan: What's gotten into you? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't me.
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Spartan: What? Why the hell not?
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?
    Huxley: You need to leave, John.
    Spartan: But Huxley.
    Huxley: Get out!
    Moments later Spartan is arrested for "violating" Huxley.

By the way, that's called satire. Get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperMillionaire View Post
    I personally would like to see her strike up a friendship with Tifa in KHIII, because she needs more screen time too. Forget about Cloud and Sephiroth; Tifa needs the extra publicity, and a brand new outfit too.

On topic, I think that in the next game, Ultimecia can kidnap her while Sora and Riku are away, and then Tifa can save her and take Kairi under her wing for a while to give her some hand-to-hand combat training, and then have Leon and company deliver her to Yen Sid for Keyblade training.
    Ultimecia shouldn't kidnap Kairi because Ultimecia is Kairi's dark future.