Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2678910111213141516171822 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XXI History Edition Game Thread Day 1: 21st Century Beatdown

That makes no sense. they would have to be absolutely retarded.
    Assuming we have a cop, they didn't so the mafia wont.

:chuckle: Being mean? I was just pointing out the things I noticed over the thread so far.

It was just a perk of my interest as to why you'd be bringing attention to a cop so early. A cop is the mafia's worst enemy because they can out them if they get the right investigation. So, even what you said, which yes probably what they did, there was no point in bringing attention to a cop yet at all. If they investigated them self last night then there'd be no reason to even address them. They have nothing to give, nothing to share, and nothing to help with. If they some reason poked their head out, even subtly, it might be caught on to with the lack of posting. You basically could have painted a target on them, as one of your first posts of the day. It's just, odd.

Sorry, fine.

sheesh.

I don't find it to be scummy really, yet. Just odd. It's not the best move you could have made.

But this is getting distracting to the rest of the goings on today. Which isn't that much... but still!

Darnit theres something I want to say but I dont want to get killed. It could save some time, but if you guys dont beleive it I will die.....

What should I do?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Mao Zedong View Post
    Didn't you say that you've seen some stupid actions in mafia scum before?

Mao.... You're kinda making yourself look bad. You remind me of a catty school girl, "omg I know a secret about Janie but you guys will think i'm lying and a jerk. But omg, you have to know this." That's how I read what you just wrote.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Joan of Arc View Post
    Didn't you say that you've seen some stupid actions in mafia scum before?
    yes, that is why I was warning, Im assuming they dont let super retards play.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Catherine the Great View Post
    Mao.... You're kinda making yourself look bad. You remind me of a catty school girl, "omg I know a secret about Janie but you guys will think i'm lying and a jerk. But omg, you have to know this." That's how I read what you just wrote.
    sorry, Im extremely hyper right now.

xD

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Catherine the Great View Post
    xD
    I might have deserved that.

Ok, give me a minute to think.

If I die but the town wins, do I still win, or would I lose by virtue of being dead?

If you're town, you basically win with the town. Just you're not in the endgame winners. You know you implied that you knew how this game worked but, do you?

I do, just wanting to make sure.

Ok the the thing I know is that if there is a cop, it would be pointless for them to investigate me. Im the/a miller, and will show up guilty. I just wanted to say this so the cop (assuming there is one) wont investigate me and then reveal themselves, only to end not having found mafia.

the miller was supposed to be read, sorry.