Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 37891011121314151617181923 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XXI History Edition Game Thread Day 1: 21st Century Beatdown

red
    XD

actually I just reread my messege to make sure, half red half green oops.

*sigh* Mao, do you know what the hell you are doing?

.... Yes?

I hope to god there is a cop now. (don't say a word)

I am very inclined to change my vote to lynch you to find out whether your roleclaim is true or not.

Oh man. I didn't want you to role claim! Now we have someone asking for cops and justifying it with a miller role. To be honest, I don't know if you're seriously claiming because you are in fact a miller or if you're trying to get out of why you were asking about a cop. You just dug yourself a hole.

That is why I was hesitant, but because I had a feeling that I would be the person investigated if there is a cop (please don't let this be in vain) and I wouldnt want them to reveal themselves prematurely

Im going to be quite honest now.

I might be just a little high.

You did this to yourself Mao by giving our cop a friendly warning at the beginning of the day.

it's k, Id rather die and the town win than a cop die without having found real mafia

Roleclaiming in day 2? I mean, even high that's kinda. Hrm.

its k, im pretty much a vanilla

Have we had a quicker role claim than this? This is a record for EoFF Mafia.

Sorry, I am here. I find a lot of what Mao is saying to be annoying and useless and confusing. Trying to catch up with everything ATM. Was busy most of the day yesterday. So far, with what I'm reading;

##vote: Mao Zedong

If I find something to change my opinion I will. Until then My vote stands. You are talking an awful lot of nothing for my liking.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hannibal View Post
    Sorry, I am here. I find a lot of what Mao is saying to be annoying and useless and confusing. Trying to catch up with everything ATM. Was busy most of the day yesterday. So far, with what I'm reading;

##vote: Mao Zedong

If I find something to change my opinion I will. Until then My vote stands. You are talking an awful lot of nothing for my liking.
    Ive inspired people to post.

You havent done anything either buddy

I'm also not posting bs like you are.