Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5151920212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Mafia XXI History Edition Game Thread Day 1: 21st Century Beatdown

Honestly, I'm thinking that we should vote for Isabella right now.

Make it a good claim then Saladin but let it be known if you flip cop I may track you down & actually beat you with a wet fish

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

33 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Alexander The Great View Post
    Make it a good claim then Saladin but let it be known if you flip cop I may track you down & actually beat you with a wet fish
    No need to make a claim when you've said what I am.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Saladin View Post
    No need to make a claim when you've said what I am.
    If you're gonna claim cop you need to do better than that! Who did you investigate and what results did you get? If it sounds legit I'd be willing to consider Isabella.

Oh my god you better be lying or I'll go to the nearest fish market, pick the biggest fish & hop on a plane to whereever you are & commit an assault worthy of Ripley's Believe It or Not! Seriously we can't lose Governor, Doctor & Cop

For some stupid reason I investigated Mao night 1 and got Guilty. Night 2 I investigated myself and got Innocent.

I think, however this plays out, whoever survives of the townies will have learned a lot. This is a very telling vote. Can't wait to see the result.

I have mixed feelings about Saladin, but luckily it doesn't matter what I think b/c he's gone either way.

Fachfish?

I can believe those choices, but what I don't get is why you didn't say anything about Mao - not even voting for him or questioning him. I think this is the first time he has been mentioned by you.

Oh this is almost like a repeat of Mao from the other day, trying to warn our cop. If Saladin does turn out cop, and I really hope he doesn't, but if that is the case when the day end, I must say, our cop is not exactly the best we have. I also hope that we have a second cop in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Catherine the Great View Post
    I can believe those choices, but what I don't get is why you didn't say anything about Mao - not even voting for him or questioning him. I think this is the first time he has been mentioned by you.
    If this is indeed his logic he cost town it's cop so BLAMMM! fish to face bro!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Saladin View Post
    For some stupid reason I investigated Mao night 1 and got Guilty. Night 2 I investigated myself and got Innocent.
    Probably a stupid question but why would a cop investigate themselves?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Catherine the Great View Post
    I was going to so today, but he died.